COLD BUT WARM|6|

I was just staring at him whilst he just stood beside me but his next words made my eyes even more wider,

"Babe! You're cold let's go home." He says while encircling his arm around my shoulder. "Babe? Home? " I ask all confused but his reply made me even more flustered.

"Do you prefer honey? " He says with a smile but that's not a genuine smile, whats actually happening? Then I noticed him glancing at side and when I moved my gaze secretly to the side I found a group of drunk guys.

"Aish she came with her boyfriend. " I heard one of them and they went from there. The moment they disappeared taehyung pushed me aside gently.

I turned to him and again nervousness took all over my body when I saw looking at me. Why does he make me so nervous? Still I managed to look upto him.

"Th--" Before I could even day anything he cut me off with his cold voice. " Let's go " He says while walking to the front, is he worrie---

" We have to go the same way anyways so don't plot anything stupid in your head " Now he even cut off my thoughts. Whatever I got the chance to talk to him and I'm not letting it go waste.

"What were you doing here at this hour? " I thought to start the conversation " I can ask you the same " Why such blant answers common don't be like that cold jerk. I whined internally.

"Anyways don't go around at this hour outside. " He says while still looking at the front.

"We're around the campus there are only students they won't be any harm. " I say while wearing his jacket as it was quite disturbing to only have it rested on my shoulder.

"Students can be criminal too. " He says with seriousness. I just laughed I mean why would be criminals around the campus.

"You seem to take things very jokingly Min YN. " He says while looking at me but wait he knows my name?

'How do you know my name? " I ask . "Who doesn't? " He replied while shrugging his shoulder off.

" I thought you don't pay attention to others. " I say while scrunching my nose a little as it's now getting itchy because of cold.

"Paying attention to others is different than some general knowledge about President's life. " He replied and glanced at me for a second and again turned his head to the front. Well expected from him, and also my family's news is lot of time airing on news and every social media platform.

We reached in front of my apartment and now I feel sad, why the hell park is so near?

"Next time when you want to go out --"
"I can ask you to come? " I cut him off by asking this all excited. He sighs and shook his head.

'Why ask me when you could ask your boyfriend? " He says while looking at me with his deep ocean eyes .

" Boyfriend? But I don't have one. " I heard him scoff, what the hell is funny about it?

"You seriously don't have one then what was that in the morning? " He says while signalling to his apartment and now I gasped when realization hit me, what on earth he thinks about cold jerk as my boyfriend.

I shook my head with awkward smile, " He isn't my friend, I know him because of my brother. "

He just nods and was about to go but I held his wrist and he looked at me with his cold gaze and I immediately retreat my hand .

"You misunderstood us, there's nothing between us and will never be. " He nods and then after a minute silence he spoke,

"Don't say something you're not sure about Ms Min. "