BOYS NEXT DOOR|5|

"Oh it's actually sexy back and veiny hands "

I stood there processing about it.

"Girl this is so amazing for you like you could actually be the lead of boys next door. "

I didn't say anything to her cause I know she does all of it purposely to tease me and if I get worked up it means she succeed doing that and I don't want to see that victory smirk on her face.

Without glancing at her I entered the passcode of the door and got inside the apartment. I looked around it was all bland with white curtains and furniture covered with white cloth.

Not my taste, it's does need some changes.

Being a daughter of millionaire it wasn't hard for me to call workers with my listed essential to give changes to our apartment.

"What are you planning to do? " Jennie asks while sitting beside me on the couch. "I just don't like the simplicity of our apartment " I say while scrolling through my phone to select the wallpaper for the walls.

"I think this one is good, it's between yours and mine taste " I stopped my finger on this particular wallpaper which wasn't that bright color but not that dull so it fitted both of our taste. I immediately add it to my cart and jennie pecked my cheeks as I didn't argued with her.

Well I have to live with her, I can't pick up fight with my roommate.

After almost three hours, we were now finally done with decorating our apartment. I clicked my tongue with a satisfied expression. It looked so beautiful.

"Woah I don't think we need wallpaper anymore

"Woah I don't think we need wallpaper anymore. " I say while looking at the living room which just looks like my vibe. I just love cozy place.

"Well it look so beautiful ynie let me just take quick snaps. " She says while taking out her phone.

"Quick snaps you say. " I said in mocking tone, well only I know now it's going to be her one hour session with camera and living room.

I went to have a look at the kitchen and wow it looks pretty too.