BETRAYAL|23|

I didn't say a word just looked at the couple who looks so excited, how can you act so normal jimin in front of me? You're standing in front of the person you betrayed and acting as if nothing happened.

I turned my heels to walk away from this place, I can't bear a traitor standing in front of me and acting like he's innocent.

I felt a grip on my wrist and looking back I saw jungkook who was looking at me with confusion, well shit what excuse should I give him?

Jungkook : Where are you going?

YN : I need to use washroom.

With that I pulled my hand from his grip and immediately ran to find a washroom. I know he must be confused by my weird behavior but he's isn't the one who got betrayed by his own best friend but I did.

....

Slapping my face with handful of water I stared at my face in the mirror, I feel so pathetic for shedding these tears.

He didn't even care a bit while betraying me and here I'm crying on the fact that still a small part of me cares about him.

Taking a long deep breath I finally decided to walk out of the washroom and act as if he doesn't matter to me.

I'll join them for this stupid double date and will show him his existence do nothing to me. Also I can't upset jungkook because of some other person who don't even have importance in my life.

....

I saw them standing near the ticket counter, the moment jungkook saw me, he marcher towards me.

Jungkook : You took long are you alright?

Don't talk to me in this concerning tone jeon if you're doing all of this just for a bet, it hurts but again who  I to question to him when I'm no different.

YN : Yes I'm alright!

He nods and interwined our fingers making me look at him with surprise but he didn't look at me but rather just walked me towards the ticket counter.

Jungkook : Learn to say no yn if you don't want to do it just say it.

He says while looking at the board of rides mentioned at the counter.

YN : I'm good jungkook!! Just go on with the plan.

He nods and we bought four tickets and wore the hand band they gave us to wear it while going inside.

....

JUNGKOOK

I know what happened between her and jimin but it's her call to not share it with me.

Jimin : This wasn't good idea to bring us here, look at her she looks zoned out.

I sighed as he's right but I had no idea she would act like this.

Lisa : She's good to me so I guess I should try befriending her.

We nod to her and with a smile she approached and the sweetest person yn has always been she smiled at her which is always mesmerizing view to look at. Wait what are you thinking jungkook?

Shaking my weird thoughts away we were about to get in the Columbus but Lisa's voice stopped us.

Lisa : Hey hey wait!!

Jimin : What's wrong babe?

Lisa : This is a double date let's make it interesting .

Now what's going inside her dumb head?

Jimin : How?

Lisa : How about we exchange partners?

She says and my jaw clenched in fraction of seconds, does she not know she's already uncomfortable around jimin and now she wants her to spend the whole amusement park date with him?

I was about to protest but stopped when I heard her,

YN : Okay let's do it.

My head snap at her, and I stared at her face which clearly shows she isn't interested in this but still chose to agree why?

Lisa : Okay then Jungkook Come here.

I glared at her but still stood beside her.

Jungkook : Do you want me shot you in your head?

She awkwardly chuckles,

Lisa : This way they'll get back to being friends.

I rolled my eyes at her dumbness,

Jungkook : I don't really think that's gonna work but if she cries out of nowhere in this date then get this straight in your head I'll kill you.

She looks at me and then smirked,

Lisa : I see you already lost the bet cause I see you head over heels for her 

I smirked,

Jungkook : And now that's how good I'm at pretending.

With that I turned my attention back to yn who is glaring at jimin, I can sense she's trying to show herself as strong woman but I notice the things in her which no one else does.

Anyone can see the rage in her eyes but can anyone notice the fists that are clutching on to her clothes?

She's holding back her tears which are not only because of anger but also the betrayal she's feeling right now.

What if she gets to know behind that betrayal it was me who sent jimin back then?

To be continued!!

Just felt like writing a little and then posted it.... I'm not satisfied with the chapter so I don't have expectations from readers as well. Still hope you enjoyed this small update!!