TREASURE HUNT |16|

I'm changing writing format as the previous one consume a lot of time to write and I know you guys are waiting for updates, so this way maybe I'll be able to give fast updates.

------------------------------------------------

You didn't say anything to jungkook after hearing about him being your partner and just walked out of the classroom. Jennie came from behind and pulled by your shoulder.

Jennie : I see someone got paired with sexy back.

You didn't say anything,

Jennie : Is something wrong ynie?

You stopped on your track and faced her,

YN : What are you upto these days ninnie? I don't get to see you often .

Jennie : Well you know I always stay at the house where I go party.

YN : I do know but these days you're going to lot of parties.

Jennie : Oh come on, are you by chance in doubt for your best friend?

You shook your head,

YN : Why would I be on doubt when you literally post everything on your Instagram ?

She chuckled and hugged you. Both of you were about to go but taehyung called you from behind.

Taehyung : Hey yn!!

Jennie gave you teasing smile and whispers,

Jennie : Woah damn yn!! You got paired with sexy back and now here is veiny hands to talk to you.

You nudged your elbow to which she groaned and without giving attention to curses you walked to taehyung.

YN : Yes?

Taehyung : Why are you with her?

You frowned,

YN : What do you mean? She's my best friend and you know that.

Taehyung : I do know but Namjoon gave you chance to get close with him so why don't you now approach him when you can?

YN : Taehyung making someone fall for you is not something happens in a snap, I have to find a good opportunity.

With that you walked away leaving him in regret about the way he talked to you just now but what can he do when he himself is blinded by revenge for his parents.

You walked out of the campus and saw him leaning on to his car and was smoking while talking to someone on call.

You were in no mood to talk to him so was just about to walk away but halt on your steps when you heard him.

Jungkook : That's rude!

You turned with confusion on your face,

YN : What?

Jungkook : I was waiting for you but you just walked away like that .