DOUBLE DATE |22|

Jungkook : You may not know this sweetheart, but you do belong to me.

My eye balls can pop out of my sockets anytime hearing him. What did he say? I blinked my eyes twice to comprehend his words.

YN : W--what are you saying?

Jungkook : I said what you heard.

YN : For your kind information we aren't dating.

He scoffs and left my waist.

Jungkook : But we're going on dates.

He says totally in sarcasm.

YN : That's more of challenge task type dates not romantically involved.

Jungkook : Still date is date and till this bet goes on you're actually mine as I have mission to make you head over heels for me.

So he meant this way and I thought--anyways why am I even thinking otherwise?

YN : So you're not allowed to be around other women as well.

Jungkook : Sure I intend to stay loyal to my woman.

He says and smirk when he noticed my shocking reaction, is he playing with me with words? I'm sure my face is turning whole crimson red by now and I'm hating this so much.

Suddenly he leans to my ear making me suck my breath,

Jungkook : I found my favorite color.

His words made me confused and I looked at him only realise how close he is to me, like we're almost about to kiss, he gazes into my eyes then to my lips again lifting them back to my eyes.

Jungkook : Aren't you interested to know my favorite color?

I gulp and finally tried to bring voice out of me which I feel like is lost.

YN : Wh-what is it?

Fuck!! Why did I stutter?

I looked at him for answer but that smirk which appeared on his face didn't give m---holy shit I felt pair of lips on my forehead, what the fuck? Did he just pecked me? The cold jerk placed his lips on my forehead? My body is numb I don't even know what to feel or how to react right now?

He stepped back,

Jungkook : When you go inside your room just take a look in the mirror and that's exactly my favorite color.

Without waiting for me to understand his words he just walked inside the apartment leaving me with the chaos inside my head and heart.

Quickly gaining my composure back, I ran inside my apartment as well and the first thing I did was to check myself in the mirror.

Can anything be less embarrassing than this? I'm fucking whole red right now, what he must be thinking? He surely knows I'm blushing, there's no way he'll think it because of hot weather.

I'm doomed, but wait did he just say his favorite color is actually the shade of my blushing face?

I stared back to the mirror and here I noticed the hue of redness increased even more, ahhhh I should sleep before I go crazy.

I was about to pull covers over me but just then my phone buzzed, picking it up from the side table I saw it's text from cold jerk.

Cold jerk : So did you figured it out?

So he really wants to tease me,

Me : Yes I did!!

Cold jerk : I hope it's correct.