CIRCUS |21|

20K reads thank you cuties~

============================

Jungkook : Can you please not cry, your sadness makes me feel helpless. I don't like to see you crying, it clenches me from inside .

I stood numb, not really in position to grasp his words but I know one thing for sure I needed this. I needed someone to hold me and hug me without questioning anything. Wrapping my arms around his waist, I couldn't help but sob against his chest.

He didn't say anything just rubbed my back which actually calmed me down. Slowly I felt my eyes getting heavier, maybe I should just sleep.

YN : Jungkook!!

Jungkook : Yes sweetheart.

That nickname do things to me, I felt goosebumps , breaking the hug I stared into his orbs which clearly shows he's worried about me, but how can my mom's murderer be worried about me?

YN : I feel sleepy!!

He nods,

Jungkook : First I think you should eat something.

He says but I really don't feel like eating anything. My gaze went down and I saw he has box with him.

YN : What's that?

He scratches back of his nape and forwarded the box to me.

Jungkook : I don't know how they turned out but umm I baked the cupcakes.

My eyes widened as it wasn't something I would expect jungkook to do it.

I took the box and showed him way to the couches in the living room, brushing the non existent creases on his shirt he took the sit. Opening the box I looked at the cupcakes and they do look edible .

I picked up the cupcakes and was about to take the bite but he held my hand.

YN: What?

Jungkook : What if they'll taste horrible just like the dinner I made last time.

I smiled,

YN : Still I have it just like the last time.

He was about to say anything but i took the bite of the cupcake and I think cooking is not for him as he literally mixed salt in it instead of sugar.

He looks at my face then to the cupcakes,

Jungkook : How are they?

YN : Well sometimes it's good to try something new, and these are one of them.

He frowns and immediately took a bite from the cupcakes I was holding  which made me froze as I can't believe did he really took it from the cupcake I was eating?

I saw him immediately standing up to spit it.

Jungkook : Why do you always do that?

I smiled,

YN : When I know you put efforts to make it for me that's enough for me to eat the worst food ever.

He sighs ,

Jungkook : Still I think I should just throw them.

YN : No!!! Wait let me take pictures of them.

Jungkook : Why?

YN : They look cute and also memories.

Jungkook : You want me to be in your memories?

His question made me stop on my actions, do I really? I mean even I don't know what the fuck I'm doing right now? All I know is this feels right than anything ever felt.