MYSTERIOUS RIVAL|15|

--Jungkook--

I looked at the man tied around the chair covered in blood breathing heavily because of my presence. So he knows who to fear but still dared to backstab me?

I gripped his hair and forcefully made him look into my eyes and I just love how his orbs are clearly showing fear.

"If you want to live just tell me who did you worked with? " He takes a deep breath but didn't say anything. "Look you know very well I don't have good level of patience so just tell me who the hell you worked with? " Again he didn't say anything. Okay as you wish.

I took the metal rod kept at the side and sway it back in the air and was about to hit the man but his words made him smirk.
"W--wait wait wait I'm telling" Throwing away the metal rod I took the seat.

"So tell me. " He takes deep breath and slowly lift his face,
" I don't who he is " I closed my eyes in frustration. "What? " He nods " He takes only phone calls to make deals and even his voice is not the real but more of a like robot. " I stood up and punched him few times and finally shot him.

Baekhyun passed me his handkerchief to clean my hands and I again took the seat. That bastard whoever he is I'm gonna catch you really soon.
"Who this mysterious rival could be boss? " I just sighed hearing him as I don't have any idea. Whoever he is, there's no doubt about his intelligence that man is smart.

"He's smart no doubt used artificial voice and always makes deals on phones. " I scoffed " What I think is he's coward, attacking in darkness is never what jeon jungkook do so whoever this rival gang is they will come out and I'll make sure to kill him by my hands. "

With that I walked out of the abandoned building. They'll clean the mess and I guess I should go to university.

After a drive of fifteen minutes I finally pulled over my car in front of the university and made my way to the class.

Walking inside the class my gaze unknowingly landed to her seat but where's she? Did she not come to classes today? Her friend jennie is there but wher---wait why am I so concerned about her whereabouts? There is something really wrong with you jeon, why do you think of her so often? No way it is what I'm thinking there's no fucking way. Take a hold of yourself and focus on the lecture.

I took my seat and was confused to see absence of taehyung as well, are they toget---wait again, no it's not my business anyways.

*:..。o○TIME SKIP○o。..:*

It's lunch time and now I'm on way to canteen, I don't know how but for a millisecond my lips lift upwards seeing her.

My legs too me to her without my knowledge and now I was standing behind her. I lift my head little and show her watching videos of dogs, this made me chuckle and she flinched.

She turned and her eyes widened, why the heck she always gets so shocked to see me? I do hate human but can't change the fact I'm human being as well which is clear I don't look like monster so why she always widen her eyes Or gasp finding me?

"Do you need something? " She asks while her brows ceased in confusion seeing me all silent but even I don't know what's wrong with me? Clearing my throat I looked at her who is looking at me with her doe eyes and they surely do something to me which shouldn't have.