LOST SMILE |11|

Double update as promised..

Enjoy cuties :)
__________________________________

" I don't think mom killed herself, I think it was murder. "

For a moment jungkook couldn't think straight, at first he thought this assumption is so wrong not until it him. Your mother is president's wife so it's normal to have enemies and it could be murder.

"Why aren't you saying anything? " You ask while rubbing your shoulder as it was getting cold. The gentleman he is,removing the blazer quickly he encircled around you. You felt something tingling again.

"I have serious issues you" thought to yourself and tried to avoid his gaze which do things to you.

"You could be right, let's talk to your brother. " You nod and both of you left for your house in car.

On reaching the mansion you saw your father was actually having a meeting with other political representatives. Scoff was only reaction. "We lost a family member but here you're a--" You couldn't complete your words as your brother dragged you inside the room.

"What the hell oppa? " Never ever in your life your brother dragged you like this, "Doy you know your behavior out there would make dad loose his position? " You looked at your brother's face in disbelief.

"Are you seriously worried about that but not how pale his face is ? " Your brother took a deep breath before taking your hand in his, I know I sound pathetic but it's for his own good, "The sympathy from public will help him to win the next election. " You pulled your hands from him after hearing him, is he the same brother?

" O.. Oppa!! " You almost whispered, he looks at you with his bloodshot eyes making you scared for a moment, " Do you think I.. I'm enjoying all of this bit dad's mind need to be distracted " You think for a moment and he's right. He need to avoid thinking about mother as it can make him depressed.
" I'm sorry " He shook his head and hugged you " No don't be princess I know you're upset about mother but I hate her for leaving us like this " You broke the hug.

"Ab.. About that " Yoongi frowned seeing you hesitate, "what's wrong? " You looked at him, " I don't think she took her life. "

"What do you mean? " Yoongi was not at all getting your point, " Oppa I think someone murdered her " He gasped and held your shoulder, " Are you out of your mind, who would kill mom? " You shook your head, " I noticed some bruises on her wrist but---"

He cut you off by throwing the vase on the floor making you flinch " AND YOU'RE TELLING THIS NOW? AFTER HER FUNERAL? " Tears streamed down your face, as if you weren't guilty enough now one more added to the list .

" I wa--was not in my r.. Right mind " His gaze turned soft when he saw your trembling figure, it's just he lost his mother and all the emotions he is feeling can't be helped. He is actually angry on his mother for leaving them all alone. They do have their father but mother is as important as father is. Both the figure are important.

He walked to your trembling figure and hugged you, "I'm sorry , I lost my mind " You hugged him back and shook your head. " But yn " He says so carefully as he don't want you to be hurt but knows you'll be hurt.

" How can someone kill her? I didn't tell y.. You but she asked the maida and bodyguards to leave the place. " It felt like someone dropped bomb on your head. Yoongi bit his lower lip finding no reaction from you. You stood numb. You were actually in trails of question, what made her do this? Why would she do it?

With a disappointed face you walked out of the house and jungkook who noticed your walking figure straightened his body which was leaning back to his car.