SEXY BACK VS VEINY HANDS |9|

Well it's been week since I started to have meals with taehyung . I can't say we got pretty close but yeah could say now he doesn't ignore my existence. Well talking about ignoring of existence of people that is something that cold jerk is good at. He barely stays at home, does he go and fuck every night? Well seeing his body and money I know for sure woman out there would be throwing themselves.

Well I guess not, I mean he literally doesn't talk to any girl in the university and as long I know not even any in the neighborhood. He literally glares at the girls who tries to Seduce him so no that's not the case.

I shook my all the unnecessary thoughts about him and looked at the ethereal beauty in front of me. Taehyung was chopping vegetables and i was sitting on a chair with my both arms rested on the table.

"Tae! " Well yeah close enough to call each other with nicknames though he didn't gave me any yet still seeing how he used to see me as only neighbors to now allowing me to give him nickname, I guess I have came far way better.

He hummed in response and looked at me questionably "How about movie? " I ask while playing with spoon holder as I don't know what would be his response, "Umm no " He says and i nod to him with a sad smile.

"How about arcade? " He asks while placing all the chopped vegetables in the bowl and i widely smiled to him and gave him nod just like how kid gives to their parents when they get them his favorite candy.

After finishing with the dinner both of us walked out of his apartment. I booked a cab for us and we went to my usual arcade I visit with jennie Or sometimes drag oppa forcefully.

Taehyung came back after buying the tickets to enter and coins for playing game. We went inside and the first game we chose to play is driving. Both of us settled and start racing among each other. He widened his eyes when I defeat him well arcade is like second home to me.

"Didn't expect that? " And with a smirk I walked to play ping pong ball and he just let out a chuckle. I was playing and he just standing there with hands in his pocket. I could see girls drooling over him.

"Woah he's so handsome "
"I have never such a fine man "
"Should I go ask him for his number? "

I heard a group of girl talking about him. My jaw clenched and i glanced at them with peripheral vision and saw them approaching him, no way I should do something.

"Baby " I exclaimed and Cling onto his arm. He furrowed his brows well of course he would. He was about to move my hands away but i held it tightly. " Baby I wanna have some ice cream " I say a loud enough to make those girls hear and I could see their faces and they were quite pissed. " What exactly are you doing? " Shiver ran down my spine when I heard his cold yet sexy deep voi---yah why your thoughts about him always take a turning point to dirty talks?

"Just play along, or do you want those girls to chase you and eat your brain out? " I lied with gritted teeth well of course he loves silence and if he gets to stay away from the fan girls just by pretending he would definitely do it and I could see how his frown vanished and he smiled at me.

Will I ever be reason for your smile?

When the girls left, he made distance between us and I sadly smiled on realising still he didn't develop any feelings?

I saw punching game and without thinking much I dragged him to it. " Okay so the winner gets to flick the forehead of loser. " I heard him scoff, " Are you sure with those little hands you gonna beat my score?" I glared at him "That's my problem. "

Now I stood in front of the punching bag and moved my hand back to apply the whole and smash!! I waited for the score to appear on the score and it's 420. I looked at Taehyung and he looked quite impressed.