BET |17|

Your eyes widened and you immediately pushed him and stood up while dusting off your clothes not making any eye contact with him whereas he clears his throat and was about to walk away.

YN : Don't think about it and don't you dare tell anyone.

He scoffs,

Jungkook : Do you see me as some teenage girl who goes around and do gossips?

He says and you just shut your mouth cause you know he's not wrong.

Jungkook : I'm telling you it was just an accidental kiss so don't you dare develop some stupid feelings.

You roll your eyes and folding your arms you looked at him,

YN : Come out of your Dreamland Jeon that I would fall for you.

(Jungkook in his mind : Never knew Jeon would sound beautiful if she says)

Jungkook : I'm out of it already!

YN : Really?

He frowns but still nods,

YN : How about we bet?

Jungkook : About what?

YN : About making you fall for me?

He scoffed and glared at you,

Jungkook : That's not happening.

YN : Prove it!!

Jungkook : What's wrong with you today? Why are you so interested about my love life?

(YN in her mind : To take your life)

YN : Well just wants to be challenging and I feel like you can be head over heels for me.

Jungkook : You are really delusional Min YN!!

He says and you smirked,

YN : We'll see just give me 26days and I'll make you fall for me. You'll be on your knees.

Jungkook : Jeon jungkook never gets on knee for anyone.

YN : But I'll make you.

You say with full confidence even you don't have any idea how are you so sure that he'll fall for you, will you be able to melt his cold heart?

YN : Let's focus on the game, shall we?

You say and turned to look for the maps with a smile as you finally got him into your trap. Meanwhile Jungkook stared at your back all confused but still believed the fact he can never fall for anyone.

On the other hand jimin and Lisa were looking around not really focusing on the game as their main motive was to spy on someone .

Lisa : Why do you have doubts on him?

Jimin : Cause no one will actually doubt him.

His girlfriend nods and pretended to look at the maps once she saw him looking at their side.

Lisa : we should now focus on the game babe, as we could get caught if we stay at the same place for so long.

He sighs and nods to her as she's not wrong, getting caught is what they can't afford right now at all. They really need to find out that mysterious rival gang who is just pissing them off by attacking from shades.

Meanwhile Jennie who was today assisting professor couldn't hide her smile while shamelessly looking at her professor.

Namjoon could feel her gaze on him and also knows her intention really well so didn't even turned his neck to look at her who just wants his attention.