MOVING OUT |4|

--YN--

My attention diverted to the front when a boy walked in. He has black hair falling on his forehead making him look cute but still he looked hot though.

How can a person look hot and cute at the same time?

I heard his voice and it's deep like ocean but still feels so good to hear.

"Hi everyone, I'm kim taehyung."

He didn't bowed and got affected by the gazes of everyone, but bad this alluring aura that makes want him.

"Did that man catched your heart Or what? "

I heard jennie saying to my ear which brought me back to my senses, I looked at her awkwardly and turned my gaze back to the front but my eyes flutter around not finding him.

I felt jennie grabbing my jaw and turning me to the side and there I saw him taking seat beside jungkook.

"There's your man sitting with your sexy back. "

Jennie says but I could feel her already smiling teasingly. I glared at her. "What? " She says while scribbling the words professor started dictating.

I grabbed my pen too to write down the notes but my mind was clouded by this kim guy. I have never been attracted to someone like that.

"So are you going to ask him out? " Jennie say while resting her chin on her left palm and looks at him with a knowing smile.

I shook my head which immediately brought a frown on her face, "Why? " She asks and the only thing I could do is sigh.

"Look I know he's handsome but I'm not really upto for a relationship. " I say while remembering about my past relationship which was beautiful at first but then slowly it turned toxic and I just can't go through all of that again. I'll not go for looks no way.

I felt her caressing my hand and I know she figured out what I'm thinking?

"Look I know you're afraid but honestly he was jerk so don't you ever turn from your happiness because of that Douchebag. " She says while caressing my palm and it feels good to have by my side. People always come to for selfish reasons. I'm glad at least I found a genuine friend like her.

I high school my classmates approached me just for fame or money. But she was there with me just because she wanted to be my friend not because I'm rich.

She's from middle class family but after starting her Instagram influencing thing, she did started earning by her own. And I'm so proud of her.

"Hey where are you lost at? " She asks while shaking my shoulder and I just smiled at her.

"Well isn't this amazing? "

"What? " I ask cause it was so random of her.

"Two hotties sitting together, one is sexy back other is veiny hands damn those long fingers."

Here she starts again and I just rolled my eyes to which she whined cause I know how much she loves to flirt around. She believes in love cause her brother found love and is living happily married life with her but sometimes she's scared what if the one she falls for will break her heart.