Synopsis

Abhay Singhania a gentleman face with a devilish soul. His look can attract you but once you knew him personally you gonna hate him. Not a green. He's a successful business man at the age of 29.

He makes his own empire, all of the achievement all the hardwork lead him there where he's now. If you think he's a gentleman sorry to say but get out of your dreamy thought. He's not less than a villian. For him money is power and he can conquer anything by that. But to become the CEO of the company he need to get married. It's his father's condition.

He knows that his father know very well that he has the right to be the CEO because it's his hardwork but condition is condition.

And to become CEO he can do anything, everything if it's needed. Although he doesn't have any plans to get married for now but he has to do to get that position.

Ruhani Sharma a beautiful and pretty soul. Always care for her family and can do anything for them.

There was a time when her family's condition was not good when she was only 7years. She had witnessed the bad, downfall of her family.

And Jasawant Singhania father of Abhay Singhania helped a lot to her family. If they have a roof on their head it's because of him. He's their Godfather you can say.

As time pass Shyam Sharma father of Ruhani is under dept of Jasawant Singhania. Although he's a good person and told him to return little by little.

She's so greatfull to him and his family. Her mother Suhani Sharma is friend with Kalpana Singhania. That's the reason they have a great bond between them. But as time pass kalpana is no more between them due to her health issues.

Ruhani had a crush on Abhay from childhood. She was so intimated by him but also fear him a lot don't know the reason. Maybe because of his cold nature. From the childhood he's so cold towards others. He maintained his face expression as emotionless. She always have a place for him from the childhood. But he never talked with her.

When they both will tigh a knot of marriage what consequences are coming they both are not aware of that fact.

************************************

Tropes

- childhood love

- grumpy × sunshine

- hate to love

- Desi love story

- enemies to lovers

- contract marriage