Chapter 21

Readers! readers! readers!

Follow Abhay and Ruhani on Instagram and shower your love to them.

Vote target:-70
Comment target:-20

Complete the target

Happy reading

Abhay

I interviewed our hands and take her with me to greet the guests.

"Baaki ke time toh tumhara muh bada chalta" I said to her and she just gave me her looks.

"Kya sach toh bola"

"Mujhe naye naye naam dilati, khudko smart samjhi toh tab kya hua, mere sath toh juwan bada chalati" I said to her on the way.

"Smjhti nhi, mein hun. And she's elder. I can't disrespect her" she said.

"And I'm your husband, you also can't disrespect me" I said and she gave me her disgusting look like she saw some disgusting thing.

"Whatt" I said.

"Whatever she said was true and that happened because of you" she replied.

"Ab meine kya kar diya" I said and we stopped in our track.

"You marry me. If you have married to someone who's of your level then she didn't have mocked me like that" she said to me and folding her hands on her chest.

"As I told I married to you because I like you" I said.

"That was only for show I know. Stop your nonsense" she said

"Whatever you think but I promise you, no one is going to make fun, or mock you in future" I replied because it's true, no one will dare to do that even if someone they will have to go through the consequences.

As we were talking someone's voice intrupt us, making both of us to look at the owner of that voice.

And ohh that bastard is here, but who invited him, Papa.

'Neil Shekhawat' one and only son of Mr Shekhawat and CEO of Shekhawat and industrial.

The man in good look but his intentions are opposite to his looks. His and our company are business Rivals but I don't know what happened after the death of my mother, both of the companies tied their hands with eachother.

He's the man who always got on my nerves. Him and I are not in a good terms. He's totally opposite of mine, a man whore, enjoying on his father's money.

But Papa called him to this party and I know because we are now business partners, which I want to end soon and I'll do that. Just lemme fine some evidence to destroy his company.

"Hy Abhay, ohh so this is Mrs Singhania, hello" he said and showed his hand for a handshake to Roo.

She was going to join hands with him which I don't want to so I put my hands first before she could.

He raised his eyebrows and I rolled my eyes.

"Suna hai ki tumne shadi karli"

"Apni biwi se jaan pehchaan nhi karwaoge" He said by putting his ugliest smile, to which my wife gave him her beautiful smile.

Ohh wify stop, he don't deserve your pretty smile.

"No, it's not necessary" I replied back because yes it's not necessary to introduce you, a man whore to my beautiful wife.