Chapter 11

Abhay's Pov:-

After what happened in the wedding hall and my private talks with Ruhani, I gave warning that don't do any kind of drama and ready to come to mandap.

I know everyone in the hall wants the answer, specially the media. That's why I told them it was just a joke which her and her best friend played to know my feelings for her. It was an absurd idea and I know, but I don't have any other ways to let that drama go.

I looked at her friend who's already starting at me but then look down when I saw her, then her parents went to talk with her.

I know what I did with her was wrong. I shouldn't have raised my hand on her, but she herself wanted all these. I have already warned her not to do anything, but she being herself. That I think that step was necessary for her to learn her mistakes that kabhi mere baton ko halke mein mat lena.

I had a sleeping beast inside me, which was born on the day my mother left this world and my father became the cruel father ever. I don't have a good relation with my father from the day my mother left us. And also from that day I promised myself not to get involved in this material life but because of the CEO position I have to do that. But that doesn't mean I will fall in love. No, never, not in this lifetime.

That's why I create the contract. I don't want an emotional relationship or a marriage or love life. These all are absurd and I don't want to waste my time on this.

I saw her coming to the Mandap with her friend. Her head was hung low. She sit beside me and the pandit started the mantras. All the time her head was low, she didn't look at me for once, after that had happened. It's a good thing but I don't know why I want her attention.

The marriage ceremony is going on but my attention was on her. I was looking at her from side of my eyes. Other people can't notice but I know all my attention was on her.

I saw some tear drop that fell on her hands. She was crying under the veil the whole time. And I know the reason of her tears. Me, I'm the reason. Ye achi baat hai ki usse sabak mila but I don't know why I'm feeling hurt. She's the one crying, but I'm feeling sensation on my heart. It's hurting me. It's like I can't see her crying. I was controlling the whole time. I want to cup her cheeks and want to say don't cry. Why? Why I'm feeling all these emotions. I can't attached to her. I will make her life more miserable and I don't want that.

We took the the seven rounds, I put the vermilion on her head and now we are husband and wife. Husband and wife for two years. And in all those process, she was lost, lost in her own thoughts.

Yes I noticed every single bit of things, like I used to do when we are kids. Buy that incident changed my whole life.

She was the only girl who make my heart flutter, still she does, but I'm not the person made for love. And that's why I choose another woman for this marriage but, she was cheating on me by giving my company's info and lastly I have no choice rather to choose her. I never wanted to make her life like this. After my mother, she was the girl who has control over me. But now no one can control me.

I tried, I tried my best to make her safe, safe from me because I'm the only danger for her but the fate has different plans and and I failed to do that. I know she hates me, what I have done but I can't change anything. The only thing I can do is to distance myself from her and I tried but she, she is stubborn. She did the thing which I warned her and I end up losing my shit.

The beast inside me which was sleeping, she's the one who wakes her up and now she have to go through the consequences. I wish everything was normal in my life. I wish that day I was present at home, I wish my mother was alive then this things had never happened in my life. I'll be happily living this time with my love. But no, mere zindagi mein pyaar, bharosa kuch nhi. Jab khud ka baap khud ka nhi raha toh dusre pe kya bharosa. Jab ek beta apne hi maa ka katil bana then what can you expect from him, to be a good human. Huhh thats absurd.

And all these are the reason I always avoid her.

It was our time no her time actually to say goodbye. To be honest I was not interested at all in this marriage thing but, ye shadi uske saath ho rahi and I don't know somehow I feel special. But I have controlled my feelings for ages and I can do that.

She bid goodbye to her parents, she cried a lot and finally made her way to the car. The whole ride was silent. She looked outside the window and lost in her thoughts. She was looking pale, tired and her eyes are puff from crying for long time. And I feel something there, the pain, pain in her eyes, because of me.

We reached home and I get out quickly because if I stay a few more seconds I don't know what I'll do. I'll loose control of mine. Itne saal tak meine khudko sambhal ke rakha, khudko thos bana ke rakha and I can't loose all my hardwork because of her, her tears, because of the feeling I have for her when we were young. Wo feeling purani ho gayi ab Abhay ke dil mein kuch nhi hai, na uske liye na kisi aur ke liye.

I got out of the car and without waiting for her or opening door for her I went inside. But Chachi, she stopped me entering the house. Uff ye rituals. I'm not the one to listen but she was chachi, after Maa she's the one who gave me motherly love and I can't deny her. So I waited for her to come.

I got looks from chachi, I know what she was trying to say that I should have helped her, make her come inside. Kyu uske haath nhi hai kya, bohot chabar chabar karti ab kare help na. Itna deemag tez chalata uska khud ko manage karke aajayegi.
I can't feel anything for her or my heart will never melt for her.

Me and my whole family was waiting for their daughter-in-law to come. And there she came. Chachi do the arti and told Shreya to take her bhabi to my, I mean our room.

I saw her going up to the room. I have some work with my father that's why I stayed in the study room. And when I went to the room she wasn't there. I heard some noise from bathroom, maybe she was freshening.

I went to my cupboard and take my comfort wear and went to another room for change. It was a long day and I hope it ends soon

🥀

Hello lovelies!!

Hope you guys are doing well.
Here's the new chapter, hope you like it 🤧

Thank you for showing love to the privious chapter.

Please show the same love to this one 🫶

See you in the next chapter tataa 🫡

Lots of love🫶
Ruhi

Instagram pe follow kardena👇

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.