Chapter 27

Congratulations guys we have crossed 50k reads 🥳.

Thanks to all of you for your support and love🫶.

Just continue showing your love more and complete the target.

Vote target:-120
Comment target:-30

Happy reading ✌️

Ruhani

As soon I reached the study room, I saw Abhay holding my diary on which I wrote everything, every single detail of my life.

"Abhi" I called him, but he take some moment and then turned towards me.

I can see the changes in her facial expressions. His nose was red and eyes are also a little puffy, it's like he was crying but why.

Mix of emotions are going on with me. I was afraid about that diary and worried about why had he cried.

"What's this?" His statement make me come out of my thoughts. And he was indicating towards that diary. Till now I don't know if he had read that diary or not so I calm myself and give him a simple yet reasonable reply.

"A diary" call me a dumb or not but I'm still not sure and as I said I give him a simple yet reasonable reply so yeah that's a diary.

"I know, but what's this" he asked again raising the diary.

Abhi toh isko bola ki diary hai, lagta hai Abhay ka sabun slow hai.

'Beta apna dekh, agr usne teri diary padha hoga toh wahi sabun se tera murder plan karega, phir bolti rahio uska sabun slow tha'  okai I agree my subconscious mind is more smarter than me.

'ab aaya na kya bolte usko, jo bhi ho Ruhani pahad ke neche'  okai okai jyada bhao na khao ab.

But baat toh sahi kaha wahi slow sabun se mera murder plan bhi ho sakta, kya pata he put that soap at the stairs and I fall from that and hit my head and die.

Ohh no this can't be happen, I can't die and take another life and again study those academic year and pass the exam with good points. Hey bhagwan ji abhi toh meine sex bhi nhi kiya bas fictional men ke sath sapne dekhe hai, virgin maat marna mujhe.

I wished to god, but still Bunty, oops I mean Abhay was standing with the diary while waiting for my answer.

"What's what?" I already told him that it was a diary then ye puch kis ko raha.

He eyed the diary to signal.

"Told you it's a diary, my personal diary and why are you holding it? Did you read it, and wo bhi bina mere permission ke?" I replied, by taking slow steps towards him.

"Tum sach mein tubelight ho ya acting kar rahi abhi" he asked me.

Wait what did he just say.

"Tubelight hoge tum mein toh- so you did read my diary and that's without my permission" I replied to him and now anger was taking his place because how can he read someone's personal things without their consent.

"Ruhani, listen I'm serious now. What you wrote in this diary, is that true" he asked me and I can feel his urge to know if that's true or not. I can see the excitement in his eyes but it was for a sec, he again returned to his cold aura

"Wha- what are you talking about " I asked. Now it's confirmed he read all those but what particular part he's talking about.

"The confession, the rose which you kept in this diary safely." he replied. And that's it, what should I feel now happy that he now know about my feelings or sad that he knows about how I feel and he'll never reciprocate that feeling. And we are tied in a contract marriage which is gonna end in fucking two years so he can't know all these things.