Chapter 19

Early update!!

Kyu ki aap ki author aaj achi mood mein thi.

You guys are awesome and your comments are mind-blowing 🤣🤣

Keep commenting and voting.

Vote target :- 70
Comment target:-30

Complete the target as fast as possible

Unedited chapter so if any mistakes,the tell me in the comment section.

Abhay

Today's is the reception day. Papa said this to all the family members and Roo to get ready on time as it's going be an announcement party also of me being CEO.

For which this marriage happened now it's going to be complete.

I just hope everything went well without any drama.

As the function is in evening I went to office. Chachi maa wanted me to stay here but I can't because me and my office are in a serious relationship and also with work. That's what Shreya said.

I'll go to office and came back in time for the party.

🥀

Ruhani

The house was full of decoration and people are working here and there, it become a mess today. When Papa announced about the party I can see clearly rage in his eyes.

Although I didn't say anything because from yesterday he was in a good mood because in the morning he also wished me 'good morning' and I thought from which direction the sun rise today.

I just hope this behaviour of his continue for a long time.

He went to work although chachi was trying her best, but he didn't listen and I was also busy in all the work.

I was in my room after completing some house work when I heard a knock at the door, and chachi came.

"Beta, ye lo" she said by giving me a bag.

"Wear this in today's function" she said patting my head and I received the bag and put in in cupboard.

After having lunch I went to our bedroom to take a short nap because I have to ready for the evening party.

,............................................................

I wake up and saw the time it's already 5:30pm and Shreya already told me to get ready but where is he.

He didn't came from the office till now.

Isko toh apne reputation ki badi chinta rehti kahan gaya ab tak nhi aaya.

Mujhe kya mein ready hone jaa rahi.

Chachi gave me a grey and blue mix colour saree with heavy work of silver on it as it's blouse sleeves are long I decided to open my hair and gave a wavy look to it and do some nude makeup to go with the colour.