Chapter 17

Guys don't say to update early. If you want fast update then complete the target fast.

300+ peoples are reading and you can't even vote and complete a small target.

Vote target:- 70
Comment target:-20

Next chapter will be updated after completing the target

Happy Reading

Abhay

I was going to sleep when I heard her silently sobbing sound. She's crying, and then heard some noise. She's hungry. She make some movement, maybe trying to sleep.

She's awake, I thought maybe she's asleep and she's also hungry.

Obviously she's hungry. Tune uske khane mein pani jo daal diya. Chain se khane tak nhi diya usko.

I closed my eyes, take a deep breath and move towards her sleeping figure. I put my hand on her shoulder as she was back facing me. She didn't move and I can clearly heard her sobbing sound. Maybe she didn't notice my presence before and now that she knows I was here she stopped crying, but didn't turned.

"Tum theek ho?" I asked her tapping her shoulder.

Woow kya sawal pucha, okai okai I don't know how to start a conversation so I asked that.

She didn't reply anything not even she turned herself towards me, was still at her place.

"Roo are you listening" I said to her, but still no response.

"I know you are awaken and also hungry" I said to her and this time she turned to face me.

Her eyes are red, puffed from crying and there are some fresh tears on her cheeks, her nose is also red giving it a small tomato view and her lips, are plumped. All these are the effects of crying.

I forwarded my hand towards her cheeks and wiped her freshly tears and she was just looking at me.

"Esee roya maat karo, I know I'm the reason,you are crying" I said looking at her.

"Agr pata hai toh ese karte kyu" she replied back, her eyes still holding that tear.

I was going to reply but her stomach makes the noise telling that it needs to fe filled with food.

I chuckled because of her red face, she embarrassed.

"Has kyu rahe ho, sab tumhari galti hai" she replied again turning back give her backside towards me.

"I know I know everything is my fault, and now I want to make up for the mistake I did." I said and she quickly turned towards me.

"How" she asked.

"Janne ke kiye tumhe bed se uthna padega aur neeche chalna hoga" I said making myself sit on the bed.

"Bharosa nhi aap pe, kya pata kahi mar ke phek de aur kisiko kano kan khabar tak na ho" she replied still laying on the bed.

"Wese baat toh sahi kaha but aaj marne ka mood nhi, aab jaldi utho warna kahi mera mood change na ho jaye" I said while standing from the bed and she also sit on bed.