Chapter 23

Complete the target readers.

It's really demotivating me to write more.

Like 500+ readers are reading and the votes are not even half of 100 .

Complete the target
Vote target:-70
Comment target 20

Happy reading

Abhay

It's been a week to that incident and reception and Ruhani is also not talking with me. I tried my best to talk with her but she and her tantrums. Finally I gave up and will wait until she talks with me. And after the announcement of me being CEO, I'm busy with lots of work, so I don't have time for her and when I came back from office at night, she already been sleeping and in the morning she's busy with her household work. It's like she's avoiding me intentionally.

Today is the weekend day, and we both are going to her house. Because she's missing her parents and also there are few of her belongings there which she wants to bring.

How's all these things planned, lemme tell you she didn't tell me that she wants to go to her parents house. She went to chachi maa and told that she's missing her parents and that there's some belongings left in her parents house which she need to bring back.

Kitni jiddi hai ye ladki, mein pati hun tumahara but nhi jaake chachi maa ko bol ke aagai and ye bhi bola ki akele jayegi. Ye toh Chachi maa ki jidd thi ki mein jaun aur mujhe tabhi pata chala.

Theek hai sath mein chalte hai usi bahane use kidhar ghuma ke le aunga aur ghussa bhi shant ho jayega.

But she's not an easy person to deal with. When I asked her why she didn't ask me to go to her parents house you know what she told me?

"Mr Singhania I'm not in a mood to tell you everything" she said this without looking at me for once and again busy with whatever she was doing.

Ohh God she'll make me crazy.

And now we are in the car going to her home but she's again showing her little stunts.

I'm driving the car and she's pocking her head out of the window.

"Roo put your head inside, you can't do your little stunts here.

And again she successful ignored me. Why can't she understand that it's dangerous to take her head out of car's window.

Choti bachhi hai kya, kya matlab bachi se shadi kar liya.

"Tumhe baat sunai nhi diya ya jaan bhuj ke sun nhi rahi" I said her by focusing on the road.

She turned towards me look at me for sometime and then again do the same things.

"Bachhi ho kya, konsi bachi se shadi karli" I said controlling my anger. This girl always test my anger.

"Aapse se toh bachi hi hun, ye mujhe bolna chahiye ki konse budhe se shadi karli wo bhi jabardasti " she said properly sitting on her seat and there I can't do anything because I'm driving.

But after some time again she takes her head out of the window. She surely enjoy to tease me or make me angry.

"I'm telling you Roo if you do that again, I'll through you out of that fucking window" I said because I'm on my last stage to explode and I don't want to hurt her again.