Chapter 28

Guys I'm back and thank you for all of your wishes.

And as I said in Instagram here's the update.

But please complete the target.

Vote target:-140
Comment target:-30

And thanks for waiting, I love you all 💗

Happy reading 🤌🏻

Abhay

After having dinner at her parents house we spend some more times there and as it was getting late we decided to went back to our home.

The ride was silent and awkward. Noone of us speak first and like that we reached home.

I parked the car and we both walked out of the car. I went to my study room directly without saying anything to her.

I called shayam and waited there for him.

"Bhai you called" shayam entered the study room and said.

"Yes, let's have some drinks together " I said.

"Drink?, any good news. You don't drink without any occasion." He asked.

"Let's say a good and bad thing happened, just bring the bottles no more questions " I said.

Good thing because I found that Ruhani had loved me back and bad thing is that not now. And her hurtful words make me to drink, a way to forget her words what she said in her parents house. I know I'm not good for her but still a part of my heart wants to be loved by her cherished by her, to live my whole life with her, to create memories with her to create small family with her. But now I think about it, it seems impossible. She cannot love a person like me or I cannot love her back until I found about the past.

I was engrossed in my thoughts that I didn't realise Shayam has come with bottle of drinks.

We both talked a little and started drinking and Shayam was giving me his company.

Author's pov

"Wh- why meee?"

"What bhai?" Shayam asked Abhay.

"Whhy frromm aaalll of the peeeople Mee?"

"Bhai I guess you are drunk let's Stop here." He said again by seeing his brother's behaviour.

"Nooooo I'm not drunkkk, but whyy myyy ruhhh tell me thisss"

"Bhai I'm calling bhabi, just stay here" Shayam said and was going to call Ruhani.

"Youuu are also leavinggg meee, whyyy everyone is leaving meee"

Shyam ignore his saying and went to call Ruhani.

After few minutes Ruhani came with Shayam to the study room.

"Bhai stop you are already drunk" Shayam said because he saw Abhay drinking.