Chapter 29

Guys you are being unfair to me.

You guys are commenting to update quickly but you guys are not completing the targets.

Yaar ab vote y comment karne mein paise nhi lagte itna toh aap log kar sakte ho, itni mehnat se apke liye likh rahi aur AAP log hai ki 1k peoples padh rahe par like 100 bhi cross nhi kar raha

Complete this target until then no updates 😮‍💨

Vote target:- 200
Comment target:-40

And don't ask me to update quickly before completing this target.

Enjoy Reading 🫡

Abhay

I woke up with a painful headache then I remembered I drank a lot yesterday and this was the result of my karma.

Ab bolo kaise na peeta, the girl I love so much, when she said those hurtful words to me, how can I tolerate and digest those words.

I was happy when I saw that flower, that rose flower which I gave her the day I went to school and saw those beautiful roses on the road side stall. And at that very moment it clicked my mind that these are for her only because those red roses remind me of her.

The way they are bloomed, it reminds me of her smile because it's beautiful like a rose petals perfectly bloomed, the red colour of the flower reminds me of her lips and cheeks, her lips have the most beautiful red colour I have ever seen and her cheeks turned red whenever I'm near her.

Our love is like red, red roses and I'm a little thorny, so it's a perfect combination her being red roses and me the thorns.

She kept the Rose and the confession which was written on her diary,  when I read that I was on the ninth cloud but as usual my happiness is not worthy or I'm not worthy to smile. My happiness scattered into pieces when she told me that it was all in the past, but still a part of me is happy now to know that she loved me once, kya hua past mein hai par karti toh thi na.

I know all the consequences if I love her. I don't want to loose her like I loose my mother and my father loose his love of life.

It's been more than ten years when I got that letter which said "don't do the same mistake like your father or you will lose the one you loved the most" and from that day I started to distance myself from her and everyone. And also from that day I got confirmed that my mother's death was not natural it was planned but still I didn't know who the hell is behind all these that why I cannot afford to hurt her or loose her and that's can only happen when she will hate me and now she's doing that.

But still a part of me wants her to love me, to spend my whole life with her, to cherish her, to love her, to have a little family with her but I'll hold back myself from all these things until I find that bastard.

Because the day I got married, I got a letter for the second time after a long and it said "so you wanted to become like your father".

After my mother's death, my father changed into a different person. And I know somewhat he blames me for her death. He loved her so much that when she left he became a stone, a person without a heart and he doesn't care about business, he stayed in his room for days and at that time the business was going down when I decided to step ahead and from that day till now I'm handling the business because I need power to find the culprit . He's very smart that he didn't even skip any trace of his crime and it's hard to find him.