Chapter 1

Ruhani sitting on her room, starring at her phone in disbelief. She is looking at the photo of non other than Abhay Singhania, the one and only heir of the prestigious Singhania family.

A man who, in a young age of twenty- nine had became one of the most successful business man worldwide. His name carried more weight, and his popularity is nothing short of insane. He's a noble man, gentleman with a ridiculously attractive look.

He's the cover of major magazines, and his name seemed to pop up in every news channel. He's the face of business, the billionaire and he was completely out of her league. Ruhani know this from the very young. His cold reserved behaviour always made it clear that he's untouchable. He's living in a world far away from her. And now he suddenly want to marry her?

She sigh and tossed her phone on her bed. And cover herself with duvet.
There's no way she's going to dress up for him in the middle of night. So she stay in her pajama.

She was deep in her thoughts that how come her life take this turn. In the morning everything was fine. She was living her life peacefully like always but now it seems that peace was not for a long time.

How come he choose her for marriage. She knew that he didn't even know her name. Then how?

She also knew that he was going to marry someone else and his marriage was around the corner then suddenly what happen that now he wants her to be her wife.

There are lots of women, who are compatible for him, who are in the same position as his, who are dying to be noticed by him, dying to be his wife. Many celebrities, models beautiful women are there then why her? Why?

These questions are dancing in her thoughts. She wants her answer that what suddenly happened that he has to choose her. It's not like she's comparing herself with other girls but it's about his position, about his behaviour, about his nature which shows that he was never interested in her.

She had a crush on him when they both were young. She always admired him from far away because she was always afraid from him. His aura, his cold nature always made her afraid from him. He also intimate her in a different way which she never feel this ever.

But that doesn't mean she'll be his replaced wife. This situation was absurd. She wants her answer but she can't demand that to respect her father's instructions.

Today's evening has changed her life upside down. When her father bombarded her with the news of getting marriage to Abhay Singhania.

She knows that her father cared and adore a lot to Singhanias because of the help they do when their family condition was not good. And she also knew that she cannot disrespect her father's decision.

She's so close to her father compared to her mother. She shared everything with her father. She even shared about her dreams, that she wants to be a fashion designer to her father. Her father loves her so much.

When she was so engrossed in her thoughts, her mother knock at the door and enter her room.

Ruhani, her mother called her pulling her back to the reality. She didn't reply anything, she just sit on her bed looking at her mother. Because she knew what her mother going to say. And she was not ready for that.

"Ruhani, beta come downstairs. He's here" her mother say looking at her with a small smile on her face.

No like seriously, who visits someone's house this late at night for a marriage proposal? She thought to herself. Her doubt was getting clear little by little. It wasn't a normal proposal.

He can visit tomorrow morning. It's literally 2:00 am in the morning. This man is not normal. Is he mentally unwell. If he was perfectly fine then he doesn't come this late.

" Maa is it necessary to meet him at this late". " Like seriously who visits to someone's house at this time". She ask her mother getting frustrated.

"Beta, he's already here, just go downstairs. Your father is also waiting there" her mother ask her to come downstairs as quickly as possible.

She is getting irritated, frustrated by his behaviour. But to respect his father she go to the downstairs, where her father was sitting on the couch, waiting for her arrival.

When she arrived there her father stand up from the couch he was sitting and go near her. Patting her head with his hand he smiled at her and say " beta, he's there in the study room. Please talk with him calmly and don't misbehave him".  Her father knows how's her daughter is. She's nice to everyone but sometimes when she's angry she loose her mind and say whatever she wants without even thinking.

She's nods at her father's word. " But dad at this late? Like seriously! Who visits to someone's house at this time? " She said getting little frustrated. And started her blabbering. She was so busy stating her points that she forgot what's happening in her surroundings. Her mother try to stop her but she and her talking. " Dad, Maa, had he lost his mind" " he isn't mentally ill, right?" She asked her parents.

Her parents eyes got widened by seeing the person behind her. But she's still unaware of the situation.

"Miss Sharma, questioning someone's mental health without knowing about him is not considered as a good manner" Abhay enter the living room.

Her eyes got widened and fear surrounded her when she hear his voice. When she turned around she saw a man of height 5'9 feet tall with a black suit perfectly fitting his body, his hair are set back and his dark aura making her afraid of him more.

'Who wears a suit at night, this time? This man is surely not in his good mental condition.' She thought to herself by looking at his figure. But he's The Abhay Singhania who can do anything. She's forgetting this.

Tall and handsome man with a broad shoulder, perfectly fine crafted body, his brown eyes, thick and long eyelashes, his perfectly fitted nose,Not less than a Greek God. Just one thing about him is sure he's gorgeous.These are his features which made her intimate with him, without even doing anything. Just looking at him, she's feeling a whole damn zoo in her stomach.

"Miss Sharma, can we talk in the study room. I know you have many questions regarding this. So I need your time to explain this all things" he said in his cold tone making her land back in reality from her delusional thoughts.

She looked at her parents, who smiled at her and nod to her giving her permission.

She nod to him and walk behind him like a lost puppy to the study room.

Hey guys!! So it's the first chapter of this book. I hope you like it. I tried my best to improve my skills. So if you guys like it then , vote and comment. Please it's really motivating to a writer to write more. And also do follow me on Instagram for spoilers. Link is in the bio.

Lots of love 🫶