Chapter 20

Guys omg your comments are hilarious 🤣🤣

Vai aaplog kya kya comments karte ho 🤣

Ese hi karte rehna and mujhe motivate karte rehna aur target bhi complete karte rehna.

Vote target:- 80
Comment target:- 30

Word count:- 1500

Unedited chapter

Abhay

When I came back from the office, I directly went to my room to change and the moment I entered the room my eyes fall on her figure.

Gorgeous

This is the world left my mouth after seeing her for the first time on that saree.

She was looking hella beautiful and now I can't suppress my emotions any more. Fuck that contract, fuck my past, fuck everyone. What I care about now is her. She's the only person that running in my mind effortlessly, and I'm not even complaining.

Her backless blouse giving the mikly view of her skin on which I want to caress my hand and lip both. Her plum lips looking like a meal on which I want to feast my hunger. Her bare waist giving a nice views of her curves. In total she looks like a meal which I want to feast today to overcome my hunger. Her view making me wild.

I walked towards her and bring the kajal kept on the table take some kajal in my hand and my other hand went to hold his waist and the moment my hand came in contact with her bare waist, something change happened in me. I took her right side hair to her left side and put that kajal on the back of her ear. I saw her closing her eyes.

"Kisi ki buri nazar na lage apko" I said to her loosing all my control over myself. Her beauty, her presence, she herself mesmerized me that I don't know what I'm doing.

She opened her eyes and make eye contact with me. I swear to god I lost my track in her black eyes. They are beautiful, and peaceful that I can find my peace there. The peace which I'm searching in many places but found in her eyes only and I never want to come back to reality.

I don't know but I want to kiss her, kiss that lips of her and want to taste her and with that thought I leaned close to her and she also closed her eyes but what I noticed that she's breathing, holding her breath I don't know from how long. And I love the effect of mine on her.

"Saans le lo jaan, warna meri saans nikal jayegi" I said and I'm well aware that I called her jaan because she's. She's now became everything of mine. She opened her eyes and widened her eyes when she realised she is not breathing properly.

A red crimson appeared on her cheeks when she realised what she is doing. But our moment was destroyed by Shreya. Uffo isse bhi ab ana tha aur iske manners kaha gye knock kyu nhi kiya.

She said that Chachi maa is calling her and told me to get ready quickly and we started our little fight. She was going outside but then turned towards Roo and saw her from top to bottom and said "bhabi sab perfect hai, par blush jyada hogaya" said with a devilish smile and I look at Ruhani who was become a tomato now.

When she went from there I said to her to go downstairs and I'm going to change but what she called me the next make my heart beat fast.