Chapter 18

Vote target:- 70
Comment target:- 20

Complete the target to get update early.

500+ people are reading and aap log itna bhi nhi kar sakte

Vote karne mein kya paise lagte? Free ka hai aur usme bhi conjusi.

Ab kar bhi do yaar.

Abhay

"Idhar hi baitho jab tak mein kuch na bolu" I said and went to make something in the kitchen.

As it's night time and also it will take long to make a proper dinner, I decide to make some noodles for her.

I remembered she like spicy noodles. She likes my mother's noodles recipe so much, at that time she was a child but had high tolerance for spicy food. So I decided to make that for her.

I boiled the noodles first and at the same time I cut some vegetables to make it a little bit healthy and at the mean time noodles are ready, I put spices and then serve it on the plate.

I was so busy in cooking but I can feel her eyes on me the whole time.

Ese maat dekha karo jaan. Agr ese hi dekha karogi toh mein khud ko sambhal nhi paunga.

I serve the noodles on the plate and went towards her and placed the plate in front of her

"Eat" I said and sit beside her on another chair.

First she looked at the plate and then me, I can see the sparkle in her eyes after seeing the food specially her favourite food.

She again look at the plate and I gave her fork, she take it and started to eat.

Her eyes got widened when she took the first bite, and here I'm feeling nervous that if she'll like it or not, and her expression are making me more nervous.

"How's it" I asked her, but she didn't reply and just look at me making me more and more nervous.

She then took another bite and closed her eyes and then looked at me.

I raised my eyebrows asking her again if she like it or not.

"Like it? I fucking love it" she replied finally and I tilt my head hearing her reply and a sigh left my mouth. That she loves it.