Chapter 6

Abhay's Pov:-

Finally I drove away from that house.
That girl Ruhani she's getting on my nerves. Ye ladki kitna chabar chabar karti hai. Mujhe mera baat bhi complete nhi karne de rahi thii.

Usko apni hone wali biwi choose karke koi galti toh nhi kar di. I need to go home quickly. For a long time, I haven't feel frustrated and angry but of her it's happening and it's not good for me. I'm loosing myself.

I reached home and without wasting any time I went to my study room. As it was still early all of them are sleeping. But I need him, I need him so that I don't loose my self control.

I sit on my chair and called him. One ring, two rings and it's go on but he's not picking up the call. Damn it. I again called him and after third ring he picked up.

"Come to my study room, fast." I said without giving him a chance to talk and then cut the call.

After 5min he came to the study room.

"Bhai you came" Sayam my brother entered the room by saying and yawning at the same time.

He's my cousin brother but he knows me better than anyone in this house. Ye ladka khud ke bhai se bhi jyada pyara hai mujhe. He's the one who always support me and knows all my pros and cons.

"Is everything all right. How's the visiting and about the contract" he asked by seeing my furious face I guess. As expected he knows me well and all my work.

"Outcome is good but the process wasn't" I said by remembering all the things happen there.

"Process? I didn't understand" he asked me getting confused by my statement.

"Ruhani. That girl was getting on my nerves. You know no one ever try to intrupt me when I'm talking but she, she has the audacity to do that. Aur pata hai usne mujhe pagal kaha. Seriously me Abhay Singhania, pagal? I have never felt this angry and frustrated on someone". I take out all my frustrations in front of him and explain everything what had happened there, and as usual he was just listening to me.

"Bhai, bhai first cool down. Take a long breath. Apko pata hai apke liye itna ghusa acha nhi. And rahi baat bhabi ki toh, finally someone's here to grab your attention I see." He says while chuckling. I looked at him and his smile vanished like the speed of light.

"Okai okai so did you explain everything to her. Did she agreed?"

"Hmm, first she wasn't but I have my own ways. I wish I didn't do anything wrong to choose her for this" I explained.

"Bas do saal ki baat hai bhai, bas do saal adjust kar dijiye phir wo apne raste aut aap apne" he said

He said right. Bas do saal ki baat phir sab apni jagah par chala jayega.

"Do saal mein bas wo ache se behave karna sikh jaye warna mein peeche nhi hatunga sikhane ko". I said and Sayam nodded.

"Toh phir theek hai aap rest kijiye mein jaa raha hun apne room ko. Agr kuch chahiye toh bula lena" he said and I nodded and he take his leave.

I went to my room to freshen up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ruhani's POV:-

After he went, I came back to my room. Lay on the bed making my head rest on the headboard.

I looked at the contract which he gave me. It's not a contract it's like a lawsuit book which I have to follow. At that moment I realised never ever fell for a handsome face because uss chehre ke peeche kya pata ek rakshas chupana ke baita ho, Abhay Singhania.

Naam bada hai kaam duniya ke liye bada hai par hakikat pura ulta. Kaam aur soch chota hai. Bhai Ruhani kis admi ki apna crush banake ghum rahi thi.

Life is unpredictable. You don't have any idea what's coming next. You can't skip chapters, that's not how life works. You have to read every line, meet every charector. You won't enjoy all of it. He'll, some chapters will make you cry for weeks. You will read things you don't want to, you will have moments when you don't want the pages end. But you have to keep going. Stories keep the world revolving. That's life. And my life is all about dramas.

I don't have any idea when I drifted into sleep with all these thoughts going on in my mind.

Hello!! Here's the update.
Hope you guys like it.

Guys please vote and comment. Bas views hi badhe jaarahe hain . It's demotivating.

And follow me on Instagram for future reference

Lots of love 🫶
Ruhi