Chapter 22

Readers ko jaldi update bhi chahiye,
Readers ko  lamba chapter bhi chahiye,
Aur readers ko vote bhi nhi karna,
Ese kaise chalega re readers log

Aap logon ki vote aur comments hi motivate karti chapters likhne mein aur aap log target bhi nhi complete kar rahe.

Aapki author ek student bhi hai, padhna bhi hai unhe but phir bhi apke liye jaldi update de rahi

Aap log itna toh kar sakte?

Unedited chapter

Ruhani pov

I was talking with some of the guest after the announcement but I saw the same man came towards me. I don't even know his name and Abhay didn't introduce him to me.

"Hello Mrs Singhania" he said and I just smiled.

"I'm Neil, Neil Shekhawat, Abhay's dearest friend" he said I can fee the sarcasm in his last sentence.

"Ohh hello" but to maintain the formalities I said this.

"As I'm his close and dearest friend lemme tell you one thing" he said coming closer towards me which makes me uncomfortable and I can't do anything here as everyone is present.

"No, lemme warn you, be safe otherwise you'll end up like your late mother-in-law" he said and I don't know what he mean by that.

Mujhe esa kyu lag raha kuch hai jo mein nhi janti. And that secret is so deep and related to Abhay's mother. But before I could ask anything Abhay came in between us and stand in between both of us.

"Ohh Abhi" Neil said in a playing tone.

"Don't call me that" Abhay replied to him in his serious tone.

"Oops, sorry this was a special name which only your mother can call" he said again in his mocking tone and why he's behaving like this.

"Stay away from my wife" Abhay replied to him ignoring all his previous talking and I feel seriousness in his tone.

"Ohh, don't worry I was saying her to be careful, because of what happened eighteen years back." Neil said and now I'm damn sure something had happened in past which is affecting Abhay this much.

"I'm warning you Mr Neil Shekhawat stay away from my wife and my family, and this time it's going to be my last warning" he said by grabbing his collar to which everyone's eyes are now on them. I tried my best to calm Abhay down but it's of one use. But then he suddenly left this place. And I just stared at his leaving figure to which that Neil just chuckled and clean the invisible dirt on his suit. I just glared at him and want to punch on his face hard because he again make Abhay angry and I don't know when he'll be normal.

_______________________________________

The party get over almost one hour ago and still Abhay is not home. When he left the place, Papa got angry because media and all guests are present there. Soon the party also ended and to be honest I feel relaxed now.

I don't like gathering and all and the guest there coming to me and introducing themselves and asking me about my background but when they know about that they are making faces like I'm not a human if I'm not rich. Uff these rich brats people, I hate them but thank God this end soon.

Everyone are in their respective rooms and here I'm waiting for him. I need to know what happened eighteen years back, I need to know what change him this much, I need to know what is triggering him and why that Neil Shekhawat say me to be safe. Today at any cost he have to say.

I was lost in my thoughts when I heard the door open and here comes Abhay. Hair messy, tie loose, suit button undone, in total he was a mess.

"Where were you?" I asked him. But he didn't reply and went towards her cupboard to change.

"I asked you something" I again said but still no reply and he went to washroom. Bhagwan pehle baar ki tarha phir se washroom se change hoke aajaye ye.

I waited for him and when he came back again I asked "where were you".

"See, I'm not in the mood to argue, so just go to sleep" he said.

"I'm also, so just gave me the answer, simple" I said standing up from my seat where I was sitting.

"Roo, see don't test my patience, warna phir kuch kardunga aur tumhe acha nhi lagega" he replied.

"I'm not afraid of you, jabardasti shadi kiya, itna kuch kiya aur kya kar sakte, actually Neil said the right thing, I should ne careful because I'm living with you" I said and that's it he came towards me and hold my shoulder tightly.

"It's hurting Abhi." I said.

"Stay away from him, he's not a good man" he ignored my saying and still holding my shoulder tightly and said.

"You are also not a good man, still I'm with you and again you are hurting me" I said and again tears started to gathered in my eyes.

When he realised what he was doing and saw my tears, his eyes soften a bit and he loose his hold. Why, now my tears are affecting him.

"Meine kaha tha Roo don't check my patience, and yes I'm not a good man but he's more bad than me so stay away from him" he said and went towards the bed.

"I want to know " I said and he turned towards my direction.

"What?" He asked

"Ki wo kyu bura and what had happened in the past eighteen years" I said to which he just look at me.

"So jao Roo, party se thak gyi hogi" he said and sit on the bed.

"That was not the answer of my question" I again said. I want to know what had happened that changed him this much. I know he was not like this before, he was caring, playful but now he's arrogant, rude. What had happened that made him like this and somehow I think it's related to his mother, her death and I don't, I doubt Neil has something to do with that.

"Roo, please I'm not in the mood to talk with you so sleep and lemme sleep peacefully" with that he sleep in the bed and I just stand there making my tears to come out.

Sometimes I wonder,what I have done that I have to go through all these things. Kya pyaar karna koi galat baat hai, kya kisise umeed rakhna galat baat hai, kisiko chahna galat baat hai agr nhi toh mujhe ye sab chiz ki saza kyu mil rahi.

Ye saza hi toh hai, the person I love, didn't love me back, marry me forcefully, having a contract of two years, and now his past is eating me out. What's my fault god, what did I do wrong in life that I have to go through all these. Can't I get a proper marriage life which is of love, care, trust. He was behaving different and I thought he's changing and will share with me his sorrow but no, wo toh mujhe paraya samjhta. Agr apna samjhao hota toh aaj har baat share karta.

I thought for some moment and the go to sleep because it was really a tired day and all these things are going in my head adding some spices to it.

🥀

Hello lovelies!!

Another chapter and I know it's kinda boring chapter but please complete the target.

Past has to come and for that some chapters are going to be like this.

And guys my exams are coming so I'll be updating late 😮‍💨.

Support your author and shower your love in comment section🤧.

Lots of love 🫶
Ruhi