Chapter 30

Congratulations guys we are now in 30th chapter and thanks for showing your love.

And also your author was not feeling well so update was late.

Nowadays I'm not motivated enough to write chapters so try to understand.

Vote target:-150
Comment target:- 50

Happy reading 😌

Ruhani

After spending the whole night without sleep, all the memories of the night just circling in my head.

His hands on my waist, his touch on my skin, the sensation, his soft lips on mine all those are revolving in my head restlessly and sleeping next to him on the position where he's hugging me, not doing any help rather adding the fuel to my thoughts.

All of those words he said to me are ringing in my ears.

"I know you hate me, and I know I can't love you back but still I'll ask can't you love me even it's a contract marriage, ohh fuck that contract just be here with me life long "

Author pov:- (Alexa play tu hi mera) listen to feel this line.

These words are ringing in my ears continuously. All I believe is that he said all of these in a drunk state. But still my heart is beating in his every bit of words. It's like he did some kind of spell to me.

Some some few hours I got the sleep and when I woke up it's already the time to get ready so I went to the bathroom to freshen up.

I let the cold water vanish my thoughts but it didn't help. His words have so much effect and power that the cold shower is not helping.

After taking a long cold shower which was not helping I let myself out. When I closed the bathroom door and turned around to go to the mirror I saw Abhi sitting in the bed with his head on his hand and lost in his thoughts.

Hann yahi hota hai jab koi jyada pee leta. I looked at him and our eyes met and an automatic smile appeared on my lip and when I realised I'm smiling I stopped it and went close to him and asked "Kaise hai aap"

"Bas thoda sar dard hai" he said.

"Kisne bola tha itna peene ko, aur kyu Piya apne" she asked after knowing the reason but maybe that was just his absurd saying as he was drunk.

He didn't reply and went directly to the bathroom. Ufff he and his tantrums. Kon kehta hai ladkiyon ka kya nakhre hote, aake mere pati ko dekho fir sara galat femi dur ho jayega.

I was preparing breakfast and his lunch box when I heard chachi calling his name. I have prepared honey water for him after how much he drank yesterday.

He drank the water and do his breakfast and was getting ready to go to his office. Aree ye kyaa baat hui aaj bina tiffin liye hi jaa raha. I stopped him and said to take the tiffin but in reply what I got make my heart shattered.

"Ye tiffin tum khud hi rakho, I don't need your food I'll eat in the office cafeteria" he said and drive away.

Congratulations, after making my heart flutter yesterday he again showed me my aukat. Isiliye kehte hai hope and expectations maat rakhna kyu ye wahi do chiz hote hain jo baad mein pain dete hain.