Chapter 31: A Blaze in the Darkness

Peacemaker recalled to the memory of the dream visiting experience.

...

Peacemaker felt the world shift. He recognized a similar feeling the first time and braced for it more. The area was far different, the first few colors he saw were white, grey, and light blue. A lot of light blue. Peacemaker recognized the place, the Ice Palace, and more accurately, Mink's room.

Something was different this time. Peacemaker was still able to see the large Nightwing looming over him. Darkstalker was with him. For a moment Peacemaker thought Mink was having a nightmare of him but the way Darkstalker's face changed to a surprised and confused look, he knew it was the actual one.

"Am I...in the dream with you?" Darkstalker questioned.

"That's interesting," Peacemaker commented. "I think you might not be as gone as we think you are." Peacemaker realized something, if Darkstalker was now with Peacemaker visiting dreams then does that mean he could be seen? If that's true, then maybe Mink wasn't the best first option.

"Darks, hide," Peacemaker quietly urged.

"What's going on?" Darkstalker inquired.

"This is Mink's dream and since you're here, you might be able to be seen," Peacemaker explained.

"W-Why would you go to Mink's dream FIRST?!" Darkstalker ducked his head down and whispered.

"She's the first dragon I thought of," Peacemaker answered before reminding, "Now find somewhere to hide before she appears suddenly."

"Like where?"

"I don't know, can you phase through walls? Maybe jump out the window?" Peacemaker suggested.

"You're kidding right?" Darkstalker said in disbelief. "JUMP out the window?!"

"Well try something," Peacemaker sighed.

It was too late as Peacemaker heard the door open and a sound of Mink's laughter coming from the outside of the door and entering. Peacemaker wasn't sure where to hide so he dived behind Mink's large bed just barely covering him from the door view. However, Darkstalker had nowhere to hide and Peacemaker couldn't think of anything. 

Well except for changing the dragon he was invading the dream of which he was about to before he heard the laughter of a different voice, this being familiar, his own. Darkstalker froze up, awkwardly staring at the incoming Icewing.

(Had Darkstalker not been spotted)? Peacemaker wondered. (He barely fits the height of the room crouching down, how had nobody noticed)?

"Uh, Peace," Darkstalker called out. "I don't think she sees me. It looks like logic in reality is still just the same with me." Peacemaker peeked out of the corner of the bed, Mink and the other him were in the room laughing and talking together. Neither of them, especially Mink noticed the giant Darkstalker watching. Peacemaker saw it as weirdly disturbing seeing Darkstalker easily being able to loom above everyone. He gotten used to it but telling anybody that would be quite the news.

(Am I still able to talk to you like this)? Peacemaker wondered. Darkstalker nodded,

"Still works."

(Should I reveal myself)...?

"I don't know genius, I thought you had a plan in mind for the dream of visiting her. Or are you just a stalker?"

(Shut up. Though...I do wonder what's her dreams like. Especially the ones where I'm in it), Peacemaker thought. Darkstalker shrugged,

"Whatever."