[Chapter Two]

[
Enjoy
]

While you drove, Briar was just constantly moving around. She couldn't sit still in her seat. You would've made her calm herself down, but you couldn't exactly do that since she was in the back seat and you were in the driver seat.

"Briar, hun, calm down. You'll waste your energy before you even get the proper chance," you said while quietly laughing at your daughter.

Her head looked toward you, "Oh! Okay!" She sounded very happy and ready to spend energy. Briar hugged onto Mr Teddy and smiled down at him. She then held him in front of her face and talked to him.

See, that bear is her only friend. She brought him everywhere with her. All throughout kindergarten and the first grade. Briar will have her birthday in a month, in June. She'd be seven right before the 2nd grade. In those two years of school, people think she's weird. Maybe that's because they've never met anyone who was adopted, and find it unnatural for your parents to look nothing similar.. but what did you know?

In a matter of minutes, the building, that is much like a mall, appeared in view. Briar noticed the car slow down, and she looked forward, squealing happily.

Pulling into the parking lot and finding a parking spot was not easy. It was a pain in the fucking ass.

You undid your seat belt and got out of the car before walking toward the other doors of the car. Briar was eagerly waiting as you opened the door and took her out of her seat.

She now sat in your arms as you walked into the building. There was a small line, but nothing too bad. Once you got through the line, you bought a daycare pass for your daughter and one pick-up pass for you to use later. The daycare hours were written on the cards.

Luckily, you were handed a map, so you used it to find your way to the daycare. Now, you didn't plan on staying. It would be so much more money for that. Entering the lobby of the daycare, Briar pointed at the slide that had the words, "Slide into fun," written above it.

With a soft, happy sigh, you placed your daughter down, and she immediately dashed toward the slide, going down while laughing and hugging her bear. You then figured you might as well make sure the daycare attendant was good to care for kids... considering Fazbear history.

You walked down to the brown doors and opened them. Immediately, you saw Briar being held up by a very bright and smiley sun animatronic.

"Well, hello, new friend!" He said while spinning in a circle. He chuckled as she laughed happily. "Now... where are your parents?"

Briar did a quick look around, as she loves to do, before pointing you out. The animatronic turned and saw you. He smiled as he walked over, holding your daughter in his arms.

"Hello, Mx," he greeted.

You returned the greeting with a returned smile, "Hello to you too."

"Are you having your daughter stay for the day?" His head tilted to the side, selected rays retracting inside so he doesn't hurt Briar or break the rays. You nodded at him, confirming for having Briar stay. "Oh, goodie!" He spun around before giving you a wave. You waved back, telling goodbye to Briar.

She was already too busy playing around to say bye, but she did wave quickly, making you subtly chuckle. You turned to leave and head back home, walking through the Pizzaplex, going toward the exit and stepping closer and closer to the car. You'd be back to pick her up in a few hours.

Before you drove off, you noticed something on the pick-up pass. This was an ask.. an ask for workers. A job for the daycare. They need an attendant to watch the sunman.

You paused, thinking. The pay seemed great, and there was a bonus. The kids you'd bring would be free entry. So... maybe you could do that. Maybe you'll try to apply later when you pick her up.

Placing the card down, you nodded, confident that you'll apply later. You then started the car and drove out of the parking lot, heading back to your home.

However... when you got home... the windows were broken, and there were empty bullets on the ground. The door seemed to have been in an attempt at being broken down.

Holding the small handbag closer, you stepped into the house, immediately being filled with the scent of musky iron. Fresh, though...

Looking around, you found someone... black hoodie, black mask... yet the mask was soaked in a red substance from the back of the head...

It looked to have been a robbery gone wrong. Someone felt bad and shot the other before running out without taking anything...

However... this.. fresh... warm body made an odd sensation. A rumbling feeling in your stomach... your mouth watering slightly as you stared for what felt like ages.

Why were you getting hungry at a dead body...?

[
Heya!

I smell cannibalism.. 😋 yum!

Anyways! Have a great Day/Night/Evening, my fellow weirdos!

868 Words
]