[Chapter Twenty-Eight]

[
TW: Fire, 'Failed' Cannibalism, Murder, Death
Enjoy
]

A worker you haven't met before stood at he door to the daycare. His eyes glared at both you and Moon. His arms were crossed over his chest, which seemed to be... not a man's typical chest.

"The replacement is here. Get to know them. After all, you'll be gone soon," his voice was feminine. It made you confused, but you didn't bother questioning it. Perhaps he was trans and was semi sensitive. It also seemed his words weren't targeted at you, but more so the animatronic behind you.

Despite them not needing to breathe, you heard Moon's breath hitch, his eye LEDs flickering subtly. His hands clenched unnoticeablely as he stared at the worker, a mechanic, to be exact.

"Come on, both of you," he turned and began walking away.

With a quiet sigh, Moondrop followed the man, his name unclear still. You did, too, glancing at the dead body of your daughter that was hidden under the desk. You shook your head, knowing that urge had returned; it was unsatisfied with her being dead, but her flesh was still fresh, and it would be for a bit, so it would... suffice.

You followed Moon, though he seemed to have changed to that combination of him and Sun. You grabbed their hand, and they glanced at you smiling, which you returned. This small gesture seemed to ease their worry a little bit.

The worker, hands still on his chest, nodded his head toward the parts and service tube. Inside, you could faintly see a figure. White, fluffy hair, a dress of a light gray, and black coloring on their feet and hands. They had ears, too, small ones. They're skin was of a light and slightly darker green, kinda like a mint green. Odd choice of colors... but whatever.

"Go on.." he opened the door, allowing you all to enter, but none of you moved. The bot activated, the eyes lighting up. His eyes rolled, and he motioned for the bot to come closer to him instead.

The bot did so, leaving the tube and standing upright with a bright smile. "Oh, so this is who I'm replacing?" The voice was female, so you assumed it was a girl. She also had some similar features to the female bots, a rounder chest, and a softly plump body. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Sun and Moon." Her hand reached out, wanting to shake their hand.

With an unseen glare, they shook her hand, too. "Yeah... what's your name?" Their rays retracted into their head. Their miscolored eyes dimming in light.

"Oh! How rude of me! I'm Pip Sheep!" She chirped happily. The little tail she had wagging quickly. Her eye color brightened, the colors now clear as a light baby blue and a darker blue. Her hair, made of a cotton-like material, bounced and swirled in place. "The new daycare and naptime attendant!"

You took a step backward, not liking her at all. Although, despite not liking her, your brain felt bothered. Her eyes weren't.. normal. You could see a red glare hidden in there. It made you wonder if she was any better than the virus inside of Moon's system.

Her eyes looked at the combined animatronic up and down before her eyes looked at you. Her gaze was completely on you, and she crouched down since she was just a smidge taller than the two you fell in love with. "And, what might your name be, precious one?"

"Don't call me that.. and my name isn't important," you spoke sourly. Your hands formed fists, wanting to break this damn sheep into pieces.

She went to try and speak but paused. Her body stood up, and her head looked around. Her eyebrows furrowed slightly, walking toward the door to leave. This made you, the worker, and Sun/Moon confused.

"I smell... smoke.. fire smoke."

"Pip, what do you mean?" The worker stood up, his hands falling to his side, his name tag being seen. The tag had a name scribbled out, and the name 'Drew' replaced the scribbled one.