[Chapter Eleven]

[
TW: Stitching/Needles, Cannibalism, Child Death
Enjoy
]

"Watch Briar? For how long again?" Sun tilted his head, soft clicks from his gears. The gears that made his rays retract inward so they don't stab him or someone else.

You shrugged while scratching your neck. "I don't know, just however long Vanessa needs me for.."

"Well, I'd be happy to!" He said happily, twirling the little girl around in circles as she giggled.

Seeing such a happy scene made your stomach... feel odd. Feel hungry. You've been craving flesh all day, and yet you couldn't have any since Briar stayed by your side after naptime.

"Well, see you both in a little bit." You waved to them before walking off.

Vanessa was leaning against the wall beside the exit/entrance of the daycare. Not the play part of the daycare, but the entire place. And she has, probably, been watching your moves.

"Y/N, follow." She nodded her head backward before she began to walk out of the place.

You followed with a small sigh. Vanny told you who she was. So, knowing Vanessa is Vanny made you just slightly nervous. She kept looking back to make sure you were following, and you were.

Eventually, she led you down somewhere... hidden. In the room, there was a child. Alive, unharmed, and scared, he looked to be maybe 10. Vanessa tapped your shoulder, handing you a knife.

You looked at the shiny tool, then at Vanessa. The knife was in your hand as you entered the room, suddenly placing it down on the table. You reached into your pocket and pulled out what seemed like... a needle and thread?

The blonde tilted her head, confused on your actions. Although her eyes widened as she saw you remove the tape over the kids mouth. She had a panic in her eyes that was changed immediately once you stabbed the needle through the child's mouth.

He, the kid, widened his eyes and tried to scream. So, you smacked your hand under his jaw, holding it shut. As the child stared into your eyes, they let off a red hue... only visible in the irises.

You lessened the hold on his jaw, only enough to access his mouth. You stuck the needle in and out of his skin, piercing it, pulling the thread through. Once reaching the end of the mouth, you pulled the needle before tying it off.

The kid whined and sobbed behind his stitched lips. It only got worse when you grabbed the knife. His eyes watched you. He was scared about being stabbed. But you shrugged, placing the knife down once more.

Vanessa, watching from the door, furrowed her brows in confusion. You grinned before grabbing the child's arm, bringing it to your mouth. You opened your mouth and just bit down. Your teeth, suddenly feeling sharper than a human's should, tore the bit of skin off. He tried to scream, only pulling the stitches, cutting his lips. Tears ran down his face, and... that made you want more.

You bit his arm more and more, and the fresh crimson color dripped from your lips to your jaw. The blood oozed from the bite marks, and that's when you realized you haven't had a decent... crunch yet.

Bringing his shaking hand up to your mouth, you bit down on the child's fingers, making him scream as he felt them get forcibly removed from his hand. Slowly, painfully, you ate his fingers, managing to chew through the bones.

Muffled screams and sobs filled the room, the soft sound of skin being chewed and the crunching of the small feeble bones that belonged to the kids.

Vanessa watched from the door, unsure how to feel about this... cannibalistic nature she's just discovered about you. You looked so happy eating away the child piece by piece. His arms were missing chunks of his skin. His legs, calves, and below were chewed up and nearly apart.

Soon, she entered the room and grabbed you by the shoulders, pulling you off the kid. Your mouth was dripping in fresh, warm blood. The blood slid down your face and landed in small droplets on the floor. Such red liquid surrounded your lips, staining your teeth to a shade of off red, and even your tongue was an unnatural red color for a tongue.

"Y/N, you have killed the child..." her voice was lightly quivering. She was a killer, yeah, but this? This was her point of crossing the line. Murder was one thing, cannibalism was another.

You turned your head, facing her. Your eyes weren't even shaded like Vanessa's were. You're were normal, meaning this was a conscious choice.

"Did you willingly...?" She tried to hold back a gag of disgust.

Your eyes pierced into hers. "So what. You don't have a problem with it, do you?"

"N-No! I have no problems! J-Just... clean yourself up so you can get you and your daughter home before closing.." she nervously spoke. However, this nervous act of hers was her consciousness. She wouldn't have batted an eye if she were in her 'Vanny' mode.

The rolling movements of your eyes showed you were annoyed, yet you still did what was needed. You walked to the bathroom, washing away the blood. From your face and clothes, which you now noticed was splattered in blood.

"Vanny." You peered out of the bathroom.

Vanessa turned her head up, her eyes flickering with red. "Yeah?"

"Do you have any spare... shirts and daycare vests? And some spray?" You asked while starting to remove your shirt, the blood drying against your chest, which was icky.

She nodded and went somewhere for a few minutes. She then returned and handed you a white shirt, an identical vest, some spray, and a spare toothbrush with toothpaste.

"I never–"

"Your breath. It smells like iron." She crossed her arms.

Your eyes rolled again as you pulled the shirt down onto your body, tugging the vest back on. You sprayed your body, masking the stench of iron. Brushing your teeth was boring. It hid the small staining on your teeth and wiped away the red coloring on your tongue, the smell of your breath becoming minty.

"Better?" You sounded more snarky and bitchy. The act of cannibalism and the 'virus' you have is affecting your personality, making you act so... shitty, luckily you can pretend. A pretty good actor, considering you passed every acting class, even in college.

"Much.."

"Good, now you better remember to leave my daughter alone, do what you wish to any other child... and hey, if you need to hide the evidence," You paused, pointing at yourself. "I'll eat whenever it's needed."

"Right..."

"Buh-bye, Vanny," you said with a grin as you began to skip away. Humming a song to yourself, a familiar song, yet unfamiliar.

[
Heya!

I feel like these are getting longer and longer... whatever. Enjoy them...

Anyways, have a great Day/Night/Evening, my fellow weirdos!

1169 Words
]