[Chapter Fourteen]

[
TW: Violence, Cannibalism
Enjoy
]

"There! Your rays are finally fixed!" You said, clapping your hands together momentarily. Turning around on your heels, you headed behind the desk, picking Briar up into your arms, feeling her hug herself on you, her face snuggling into your chest. 

Sun just hummed softly in response, looking at everything but you. His mind seemed to be focused on something else entirely. However, this ticked you off. You didn't appreciate not being looked, and it was worse considering Sun was the respectful one, doing what most people nowadays fail to do! 

You sighed before reaching one hand up to grab one of Sundrop's rays, forcing his head to face you. His eyes widened as he stared. "What is with you?" You began, being slightly quiet since Briar was surely sleeping at the moment. "Ever since I took Briar to the bathroom, you have been ignoring me, not talking with me, not making eye contact, and if you ever look at me, you glare at me!" You breathed in sharply, trying not to get angry. "What have I done wrong!?"

"You've eaten people!" Sun, not caring about the sleeping child in your arms, yelled at you, his arms moving outward as a self-conscious response. "I wouldn't be surprised if you've eaten children- Hell! If you've tried to eat your own daughter!"

You took a step back, not from his yelling, nor his correct words, but more for his assumption of you eating your child. "I would never! And I've said, it's wrong, I dont eat people! I auto-cannibalize!"

"Then where are you missing pieces of skin!?"

"IT DOESN'T HAVE TO FUCKING MEAN I EAT MY SKIN! IT JUST MEANS I EAT PARTS OF MYSELF LIKE MY NAILS OR HAIR!" You snapped out angrily, a faint red tint in your eyes growing from the anger. A symptom of being under the 'control' of Glitchtrap, and supposedly Vanny. Your hands gripped Briar tightly, squeezing her to the point she woke up to the back and forth yelling you and Sundrop were doing. 

Soon, she began to sob and cry, her hands pushing on your chest, causing herself to fall out of your arms onto the floor. She stood up, and began to run, sobbing with an occasional stumble in her feat. 

Seeing this, made you and Sun stop yelling. You reached an arm out, "Briar, sweetie-" you paused, seeing as she didn't stop and soon went to a hiding spot. You turned toward Sun, glaring at him before speaking lowly, "She's crying because of you." 

"ME!? It's you!" He snapped back immediately. His hands clenched tightly into fists, his gaze turning sharper than intended. 

You were about to leave to find Briar, but stopped in your movements. Your eyes snapped toward the sun animatronic. "You better shut your mouth before I make a false excuse to Fazbear and get you decommission-"

Suddenly, you were tackled to the ground. Above you? An angered Sun. His eyes, similar to that of Moon's, red. His hands clenched around your throat, slowly cutting off your breathing. You gasped and gagged, trying to breath, but failed miserably. Only managing to get him off when he lost focus for a moment. 

Your hands weakly pressed on his chest, shoving him off as his hands released their grip on your throat. You stood up with a stagger, running toward the exit, forgetting about finding Briar. Sun seemed so unstable, yet here you were, being the shitty mother/father/parent you were, leaving your daughter with someone that nearly killed you. But, you were an adult, and she was a kid, Sundrop was programmed to care for kids. He shouldn't hurt her. 

As you left the daycare, you hoped to find management somewhere walking around. Coincidentally, you fumbled into Vanessa as... Vanny. She was walking somewhere. You ran up to her, and tapper her shoulder. Her head turned to look at you, "Y/N?"

"Hey.. so uhhm..." you struggled to speak about what you needed to say, twiddling your fingers nervously. 

Vanny sighed, smiling under her mask. She placed a hand on your shoulder, offering her nice, sharp, shiny knife to you. You reached out to grab it as she ask, "Would you like a little... snack?" The way she spoke was almost forcing you to say yes, and, I mean, who wouldn't want to get an easy chance to eat a child again!? 

And so, with a nod, she let go of your shoulder, skipping away, wanting you to follow. You followed her, a grin forming at the idea of feeding the ever growing hunger in your stomach. Vanny had led you to an area like before, actually nearly the exact same spot. In the room, there was a child. They were tied up and knocked out. Perfect.

/\
Slowly, the child's eyes began to open its eyes, glistening from the singular glistening light casting down onto their softened, yet panicked eyes as they came down from their drowsiness. Soon, a deep rumbling and mysterious laughter forged deep in your throat had emerged from the darkness that surrounded them as they looked around. 

They tried to move, run, scream, do anything at all, but their limbs were bound with rope and their mouth sealed with tape. With each movement, the tightly tied rope protruding from around their wrists cut deeper into their skin, causing red marks and slight bleeding as tears flooded from their eyes. 

Your gleaming eyes peered into their soul from the darkness as you slowly stepped into the light just enough for them to see the shimmering glitter of the glitter plastered on your daycare uniform. Bright yellows mixed with dark blues were quite identifiable and weren't exactly the best thing to wear on these types of jobs, but you weren't thinking quite clearly, much less your mind, but more so your stomach. 

You were hungry, no, starving.

You slowly lingered more into the light, just enough so your bright and sharp fanged smile could be noticed by the kid as they tried to escape more and more as fear immersed them. 

Vanny peered from the corner, eyes glowing red with fascination at the sight at what you would do next. Unlike the uncontrolled Vanessa, she was always fond of this type of thing after all, being manipulated and bossed around by Afton all those years, she was a changed person from the time you had first met, now more dark and murderous, and you liked that about her despite you both not being very close.

As you inched closer to the child, you slowly slid your sharp blade across their lonesome tender skin on their face blood slowly leaked down as the horror in their eyes grew wider and so did their muffles, but that only drove you on. 

You continued allowing yourself to make small incisions and cuts along their body teasing your hunger, despite it almost consuming you whole at this point. 

Finally, Vanny, despite enjoying the show, was ready to get it over with before you were noticed by anyone or anything for that matter. She slowly allowed the soft-spoken words of, "Finish it," escape her lips as you soon quickly drove your knife into the child's heart causing their internal organs to malfunction and shut down quickly as you cut into them more, driving the knife down, their lungs filling with blood. The kid was obviously dead, but you were far from being finished with them. 

You slowly ripped them open and tore their limbs off. Now, despite being a cannibal for less than a month, your strength has already enhanced greatly. Soon, before I knew what was happening, your sharp fangs slowly tore into the child's soft flesh, ripping them to pieces as you slowly devoured every sliver of skin. 

The taste of blood and flesh was unimaginable, especially when it happened to be a child's. It's hard to describe for it to be such a sinful and atrocious act to outsiders, but the taste of flesh to you was almost... orgasmic. 

As soon as it started, though, it was sadly gone again, far from your grasp. Then, you and Vanny slowly worked, scrubbing and cleaning up every last bit, though it wasn't much considering that I had devoured both flesh, bones, and the majority of the blood that was left behind. 

Soon, once everything was clean, you both prodded off, out of the room, going back toward the daycare to meet Sun, and hopefully not nearly die this time.

[
Heya!

So! From the /\ to the end (till here..) my friend xxAsh_NobodiesHomexx wrote for me, though I did change a few things, but pretty much 99% of that is his writing! He's making a story, so check it out!

Anyways, have a great Day/Night/Evening, my fellow weirdos!

1474 Words
]