[Chapter Five]

[
TW: Cannibalism, Murder, Slight mention of needles/stitches
Enjoy
]

"Briar... you best explain how the f— heck you got hurt," you said with a soft scowl. It wasn't directed at her. It was directed toward yourself because seeing the blood made that feeling return..

Her eyes widened at the sudden sterness that left your mouth. She stuttered and mumbled incomplete sentences, unable to explain her injury.

You continued to drive toward your house, suddenly speeding up on an empty road. What would've taken 10 minutes, took maybe 4 minutes to get back home. Although, you slowed down at seeing a familiar car...

Silas' car.

"Dad!" Briar said as she put her hands in the air. You glared internally as you pulled up right next to the car.

You stopped the car and hopped out of the driver seat. Exiting the car wasn't what you wanted to do. You didn't want to face Silas. But, you knew you had to. So, maybe you'll just... deal with him.

"Okay, sweetie... when we get inside, go to your room, please. I need to have a private conversation with your dad," you told her as you lifted her out of her seat.

The steps you took toward your house were quick. You wanted to get this done and over with, hoping to never deal with him again.

But of course, you couldn't just threaten him. Nor could you do minor damage and let him leave. No... you had to do something and... rid of the evidence.

Entering the house made Briar cover her nose. "Mama/Papa... it's so... smelly.."

Ah.. the chemicals. That amount to smell probably isn't safe for a child. You then placed her down, gently nudging her back so she'd go to her room. "Don't leave your room until I say so, okay dear? I'll wrap that wound up in a little bit.."

"Okay!" She nodded and ran up the stairs toward her room, holding Mr Teddy to her chest as she did so. Also, letting out mild whines as she moved, making the cut produce more blood.

Silas was sitting on the couch, watching TV. Well, he was.. until you entered, then his eyes were on you. He had something in his hand.. something shiny, yet dull.

Something dangerous. The shape of it became clear as he stood up, pointing it at you. You stared down the barrel, despite the space between you and Silas.

You stared at him with an amused expression, a soft chuckle escaping your lips, "Wow Silas...a gun? How classy, just imagine the headline 'Single mother shot dead leaving her weeping daughter with their deranged father.' How's that sound?"

He stares his eyes narrow, his heart racing as his hands tremble. The thought rushes through his mind, blinding him. Taking your chance, you lunged forward as a shot rings out the bullet shooting past your head. He had missed you, merely missed.

You grabbed the gun, turned it to face him, and looked right into his fear and tear filled eyes, and then... you delivered a rather silent shot.

Silas soon drops dead, limp, nothing left but a burden. You knew you couldn't hide the body anywhere he wouldn't be found, so you decided to put him where he belongs. Chopped up and digested... if that were to even make sense.

You cut the corpse, chopping him up nice and neat, like the pig he is, and ate him. The raw flesh and warm blood dripped from your knife and hands. You brought piece after piece to your own mouth, savoring the, surprisingly, sweet taste that belonged to your now ex-husband. It's too bad your sister won't get him back.

As weird as it was, you felt a satisfaction from the toughness of his flesh. His skin is feeling rough yet still soft against your tongue. The blood dripping from your lips, landing on the table and on the chopped up body on the bare counter.

Surely you'd have to clean it before, you go to get Briar to clean up her wound..

Oh, wait.

"Briar, sweetheart! I'm coming upstairs to clean up your cut!" You told me as you ascended up the stairs. Going toward her room afterward.

Her head peeked out of the doorway, and she smiled at you. "Mama/Papa!" Briar exited the room, luckily not looking downstairs.

"Now, let me heal that cut on your side." You told her as you lifted her up, carrying her to the bathroom.

You placed her beside the sink and opened the cabinet, looking for bandages. Once you found some, you lifted her shirt up just enough to see the cut. This couldn't be fixed just by bandages... this needs stitches.

"Briar, can you be a big girl for me?" You asked while turning back to the cabinet, finding stitches and a needle quickly.

Her eyes widened, and she clearly looked scared. But, you heard her gulp in nervousness, and slowly, she nodded. "O-okay..."

Now, you had experience with stitching people. You used to be a nurse... you had gotten fired for giving the wrong blood type to your mother, though.. on purpose, too.

Since Briar was 6, she couldn't really stay still. But she did her damndest to try. You tried to help her ignore the stitching, by the worst way possible. Asking how she got hurt in the first place.

"So, Briar, how did you get hurt?" You asked before feeling her body tense. She was scared of whatever happened, and she feared telling you.

There was silence in the bathroom before she tried to explain, trying harder than she did before. "The moon hurt me... he was really mean.."

"The moon?"

"Uhuh... he got mad that I didn't sleep... and he scratched me.. and other kids.." You heard a soft sniffle from your daughter.

Moon. You've heard about him. He's the violent one between him and Sun. Too bad you'd be working with him...

[
Heya!

So, Silas got eaten. Uhm... and I must say, I'm proud. Five chapters in, and you've eaten two people. This is perfect.

Anyways! Have a great Day/Night/Evening, my fellow weirdos!

1027 Words
]