[Chapter Twenty-Six]

[
TW: Deadly Harm, Coughing Blood, Child Death
Enjoy
]

"Gregory... are you sure about this...?" The young, curly haired blonde asked her friend. She fumbled her fingers together, unsure about leaving the daycare without any notice toward her parent. Sun had taken you to go put the filthy clothes in the wash, and Gregory noticed this, returning to take her out of the daycare. 

And now, the two of them were heading toward Roxy Raceway. He handed her the camera, he held the Fazerblaster. He seemed fully ready to shoot an animatronic bitch in the face. "These damn bots will kill us, so will that guard and your mother/father/parent. You know it, don't you? Those nightmares?" he said it so casually, almost without a care. He recharged the blaster, entering the raceway. 

He turned to look at Briar, the camera hanging on the belt of her overalls. She looked like she wanted to run away and shrink back to where you and Sun were. She wanted to be with you, even if you had the chance of killing her. A soft sniffle came from her, as she tried her hardest to not cry, or even let out a sob. 

"Come now, Briar, don't be a baby," his eyes rolled, his hand reaching up to smack her on the head. She let out a gasp, making the boy chuckle softly at her. He then entered the raceway, holding the door open for the blonde girl. She tentatively stepped inside after him. 

He moved toward a race cart that had a bot without a head. He groaned before looking around. His body crouched down beside boxes, searching for something. He soon found a spare head, and he just put it on the bot's body, the car now usable for the kids. he pushed Briar into the seat, nudging her to start the vehicle. 

She stared at the wheel, her feet slowly going onto the pedals, luckily though, the bot behind her helped her. They took the wheel, and pushed the pedals, making the racecar go forward and onto the actual track. She looked to be having so much fun, until... Roxanne suddenly appeared in front of her. She gasped, trying to turn the cart, so she wouldn't hit her. The bot refused the sudden turn, and she couldn't jump out of the car. Her arms went to brace herself, and before she knew it, the cart tumbled forward over itself because of Briar causing it to make a very abrupt stop. 

Gregory stood from the sidelines his eyes wide with fear. His mouth agape slightly. He let out a gasp as he saw her tumble out of the car straight into the animatronic wolf. The car also didn't help in this scenario, due to it landing directly onto her backside, a crack seeming to echo before a scream of agony. 

The boy ran as quickly as he could, dropping the blaster onto the ground. he ran right up to her, crouching down. Roxy was the least of his worries since she seemed to be glitching. He reached up grabbing the bot's eyes from their sockets before trying to pull Briar out of the wreckage. She only cried more louder now. Tears running down her face as she began to slowly have blood drip from her mouth, soon leaving in a cough. Gregory panicked, and tried to push the car off of her, only getting it so far. Briar could just barely crawl out. 

Her legs were torn, and slightly burnt. Her clothes coated in blood, oil, and burns. Her hair failing to catch on fire. She hunched over, her hands on her knees as she coughed violently. Blood splattering onto the floor. She heaved, struggling to breathe through the blood that filled her mouth and... lungs. She felt like her ribs had stabbed her lungs. Her spine felt injured. He bones felt like they were on the verge of breaking in complete half. 

"Gregory..." she barely mumbled out. He looked at her with more and more panic, he then lifted her up the best he could. He knew he couldn't do anything to help her internal injuries. She needed a hospital, but the place was closed, she couldn't get out. Was she going to.... die? What would happen to him if she died..? 

He let out an audible gulp as he carried her the best he could. He walked, speed-walked, to the daycare, hearing the adult and animatronic calling out for the girl he held. "BRIAR, SWEETY, WHERE DID YOU GO!?" he heard you in particular call out. He hesitantly walked down the stairs towards the brown doors he was thrown out of. 

He knew he was banned, but he was holding Briar, surely, this would an exception. He knocked on the door, being unable to open it. Sun was the one to open the door, and was about to yell at Gregory, but stopped. "Rulebrea-" his eyes widened at the barely conscious girl in his arms. He reached down, grabbed her and, surprisingly, let the boy inside the play-place. "Y/N, Gregory found Briar!" he called out to you.

Immediately, you came forward, gasping in horror as you see the state of your daughter. Your hands, shaking already, reached to hold your daughter. Her body, feeling colder by the passing seconds, lay limp in your arms. Her chest no longer rising up and down, her eyes dulled while being open, her mouth filled with blood that had no chance of being coughed out, and a soft smile on her lips. Her eyes, though dull, were looking at you before they went out. Her last chance of breathing, her last picture of life, was spent in your arms. 

Although, if you truly think about it, she would've died much sooner if Gregory had randomly stumbled upon her. So, what did this mean? "Did you... see this happen to her?" You asked, your voice lowering in an angered sadness. You handed her cold, limp body to the yellow animatronic, that had changed to the mixture at some point in you looking at your now deceased child. 

"Well... uhm.. maybe...?"

"It's a yes or no question, Gregory." Your voice was stern. You demanded this answer. If it were a no, this would be fine, and you wouldn't lose your temper. You would be calmer, and more than likely blame her death on an animatronic. This was going to be fine. Just as long as he doesn't say-

"Yes... I was there when she became like that.. I had also..... ehm.. forced her to go into that racecar," he rubbed his hand over his opposite arm. His face formed that of a sorry expression. But, oh.. You were about to make him sorry for letting this happen, whether he knew it would've or not... it's his fault.

[
Heya!

I wonder was you're going to do to Greogry. Maybe... hmm... I won't tell you, you can theorize, or just wait and see.

Now then, have a great Day/Night/Evening, my fellow weirdos!

1180 Words
]