[Chapter Twenty-Five]

[
TW: Hints of Regurgitation
Enjoy
]

You sat up, glancing around with your eyes. But it seemed the closer your eyes looked, that buzzing grew. You looked at the door, it was nearly painful, you looked at the wall in front of you, it was faint. Vanny, or Vanessa, was behind the door.

You get up off the floor slowly, being cautious not to end up bothering Briar to the point of her waking up. You would've made an attempt not to wake the combo animatronic, but the point was worthless. They would wake up regardless. You moved quickly and quietly toward the door of the daycare, the headache you have growing heavy and nearly painful.

You rubbed your forehead with your hands, trying to ease the ache. Your hands grabbed the handle, pushing the door open as you walked out. Nearly the moment a foot stepped out, you were grabbed and pulled off to the side. A single, brief yelp left your throat as you were pulled.

Vanessa grabbed your shoulders, panic evident in her eyes. "Y/N, it's Gregory! I swear... he's been damaging the animatronics! He's gotten Montgomery already, and-and, oh god..."

"Van, calm down. It's fine, Gregory can't do anything since he's wounded in his stomach," you said, patting her on the back, trying to ease her stress. Although, she didn't seem to calm down at all. Her breathing did calm down slowly, but it was still quicker than it truly should be.

She tried to breathe, just enough to be able to talk with understandable wording. "Freddy helped him.. Gregory was stitched up, and he's able to move pretty good now, even with his injuries."

"You're joking... right?" Your voice was unsure. It sounded quieter, a slight tone of fear matching with it. And just to improve this fear, she shook her head slowly, her hands leaving your shoulders making you groan under your breath, "Fucking dammit..." Your hands ran through your hair, messing it up.

Vanessa was seemingly about to say something to you; however, she was cut off by your curly haired daughter saying your name. You sighed, excusing yourself, letting Vanessa leave, before you entered the play place.

Sun, no longer in his shared form, was cleaning something off of the floor. He seemed oddly focused on this. Briar ran toward you as he was cleaning that spot of the floor. Her arms wrapped around your lower body, her face snuggling into your stomach area. And, nearly immediately as she hugged you, your stomach just grumbled, hungerly. Her clothes were pressed against yours, and it felt wet, disgustingly lumpy too.

"Mama/Papa, I... I threw up.." Well, that explains the wet lumpiness you feel from her small body. A small sob left her mouth. Almost as if she were fearful of it? Or... maybe not of it, but the reason for it?

You patted her head, your fingers running through her hair softly. "Why did you throw up, sweety?"

"I had the nightmare again..." her voice quivered as she thought about the nightmare of you killing and eating her. But it just made her awake and teary before, but was she throwing up from it now? "It... I felt it this time... I could feel it as I was cut and torn and... eaten... Mama/Papa, please don't hurt me.." She sounded genuinely terrified.

Crouching down, you hugged her close to your chest, not caring about the vomit getting onto your clothes. "Shhh.... I won't harm you.. ever."

She smiled softly at you, her face going into your chest, snuggling into you tiredly. You also returned the smile, soon picking her up. You knew you needed to change both her clothes and yours. After all, vomit isn't pleasant... at all.

With a head turn, you looked at Sundrop, who was busy cleaning still... he was very desperate to get rid of all those germs, huh.. "Sunny, I'll be back in a bit, I need to change clothes!" You said to him, letting him know where you'll most likely be, the employee-unisex-bathroom.