[Chapter Nineteen]

[
Enjoy
]

"So just... put the balls into the pit? But where are they?" You asked as you repeated the simple task, trying to find what you needed. You had looked all over the closet in the daycare, and the storage ones close but not by the main playplace.

Though, there was still one left.. it was in his room. And if the balls weren't there, then they're hidden somewhere. But surely, if Sun were that desperate to get the balls into the empty ball-pit, then he would've already looked up there.

You stood up, brushing your hands to rid them of the dirt. You glanced up and around, trying to see anything. The lights were on, but, unlike before, we're flickering. A few were already off, but not enough for Moon. Although the more you stood and watched, the more aggressive the flickering became.

But... they never turned off. They just went right back to normal.

"That was weird.." You muttered to yourself before reentering the main playplace. The lights were barely flickering anymore. The ones that were off were now the only flickering lights, and, truth be told, it weirded you out.

But, the most likely weirdest thing about the flashing lights was what it made you feel. You felt... hungry. It was a very not-new feeling, but it was still there. In fact, it seems like you're always craving some form of... flesh.

You softly shook your head before walking back inside the main part. You almost immediately noticed Sun slowly dragging a bag. Walking further inside, closer to Sundrop, you reached down and helped him with the bag that, now up close, you could tell held the ballpit balls.

Soon, the balls, bag after bag, began to fill the empty pit. And almost immediately after, Briar just jumped right on in, causing you to sigh, but not in annoyance, more so with a smile... a smile that hid the want of cannibalizing your daughter.

Without your knowledge, Sun wandered off, going toward the play-structures that were rebuilt but not entirely sturdy yet. What made that happen might've been Fazbear's great idea of importing new generators into them.

Truth be told, you were slightly surprised they'd done that so quickly, considering the couldn't give any fucks toward the daycare if it weren't for the money.

You sat down on the side of the ballpit, your eyes closed. With your mind running around everywhere, you were trying to ignore every bit of your instincts. However... it did become obvious you were hungry. And Sundrop and Briar noticed it.. somehow.

"Mama/Papa, I'm hungry.." Briar said as she began to 'swim' through the ballpit. She reached the edge and hoisted herself upward, onto the soft cushion. Her soft, curly blonde hair was already a mess, and the day had barely even begun. Her head tilted as she noticed you didn't open your eyes. "Mama/Papa?" She reached over and tapped your shoulder.

Your eyes opened nearly immediately, and you looked at her. She said she was hungry, but you knew she wasn't. This isn't her usual hunger mannerisms. When she was hungry, she'd be saying it more and be pulling on your shirt so she could get food. So... she knew you were hungry and didn't say anything about knowing.

"Oh... uhm.. yeah, let's.. let's get you food.." You spoke, clearly sounding out of it. You stood up, briefly brushing your hands on your pants. When Briar stood up, you walked toward the big brown doors, and before leaving, you called to Sun, "Sundrop! I'm going to give Briar food, I'll be back in a little bit!"

You could briefly see the yellow hand giving a thumbs up. He didn't say a word, so he's either focused on a task or talking with Moon.

Seeing his hand, you walked out, closing the door. You walked up the stairs and into the daycare lobby, walking out of it soon after.

As you exited through the door, there were parents and kids who saw you and gave you a weird look. But they soon diverted it, clearly not wanting to annoy someone who looked like a sleep-deprived mother/father/parent who was holding a very hyper child.

Although, there was one person, a woman, who didn't look away. You, glancing around, made eye contact and immediately sent her a glare. You tried to walk away from her, but knowing her, she would catch up to you.

And she did. Her arms wrapped around your upper body, being clear to not hit the child you held. Her head leaned against yours, causing her fluffy black hair to get into your face.

"Y/N! I'm so happy to see you!" She exclaimed happily as she let go of you, soon making quick moves to be in front of you.

"Fu–" You paused briefly, "Buzz off..."

"Not swearing, huh? That's unlike you.." her hands went to her hips as she tried to seem serious, like her parents were. But she just couldn't help but laugh at herself. "Haha! Sorry... sorry, it's the child, isn't it?"

You glared at her still and nodded, clearly annoyed. "Yeah... now leave, my daughter's hungry." You tried to move quicker away, trying to get to some food court to get her away.

"A daughter? Well, weren't you busy.. but she doesn't look like you?" She walked quicker too, staying either beside or in front of you, walking backward perfectly, not needing to look behind her. Her finger poked Briar's head softly.

If Briar wasn't in your arms at this very moment, you would swear and hit this bitch. But you couldn't, and sadly, you didn't plan on hurting her. "Yeah, she's adopted."

"Hah! I knew you couldn't get a guy/girl to have sex with you! Fuckin' virgin," she laughed softly at her own joke, which wasn't even funny. "I mean, I'm pregnant, just 7 months in."

You looked her up and down, stiffling a laugh. "You're pregnant? I thought you're just really fat." Your eyes rolled. "Also, no swearing around my child."

"Yeah, yeah, jump off a bridge, Y/N," she pushed her hand upon your shoulder, giving you a shove. "Live a little. Your little one will learn to swear one day anyway."

You groaned under your breath. "Victoria, Briar is 7, I'm not wanting her to swear at this age, like you did."

"Oh, come on! You know who's fault that was, cause it wasn't mine!" She let out a pouting noise, as well as a pouting face. Her arms drooped at her sides as she looked at you, finally taking in how you looked. "You look like shit."

Rolling your eyes, you nodded, "Thanks, Captain Obvious, I really had no clue.." Your tone was growing more and more sour.

"Jesus... no need to get so bitchy with me, I'm your sister, your fraternal twin," she smiled happily.

Briar looked up, seeing how you were getting annoyed. Whenever she heard the word 'twin', she looked at Victoria and smiled, seeming to remember what happened a few months ago. "Oh! Mama/Papa said to Dada that you stole him!"

"Huh?" Her eyes looked to the small blonde in your arms before looking back at you. "You had a husband?"

You internally rolled your eyes again, "Yeah.. does the name Silas ring a bell for ya? Brown hair, freckles, light blue eyes, 6'5'', and probably an emo?"

"That's my husb–! Oh.... now I see the problem.." she chuckled softly before saying something that ticked you off, "Well I guess I'm just better, like always."

"Oh, you motherfu–!"

[
Heya!

So, you met your twin! Victoria!
If your name is Victoria, feel free to change it because that'd be weird... ya know?

Now, how do ya feel about her? Be honest here..

Anyways, have a great Day/Night/Evening, my fellow weirdos!

1315 Words
]