[Chapter Twenty-Four]

[
TW: Violence, Coughing Blood
Enjoy
]

Briar crossed her arms over her chest. "Mama/Papa is a liar... Where's Auntie." Her question seemed more so as a demanding statement. This child is 7! How was she acting like you did sometimes?

"Briar, she went home," you began to grow more stern but stern enough for her to be nervous. "I didn't do anything."

From behind you, Sun placed his hands upon your shoulders. His head tilted softly, his expression filled with worry.

When you began to twitch and look around in a panic, his hands held just a smidge tighter. He didn't want to harm you whatsoever, but you shook more and with panic growing in your muffled whines and your gaze.

"Mama/Papa... we didn't say you had done anything..." Your daughter sounded sad. She sounded worried and anxious. She wanted her mother/father/parent to be okay and be... alive.

Sun let go of you, feeling you start to pull and thrash around. He didn't want to be hurt, and he knew holding you as he was would only cause more panic to arise from you.

You wandered around, walking aimlessly, like as though you're a zombie or even sleepwalking. But you weren't. You were conscious.

With a sudden turn, you ran forward, running straight to the security desk, tripping over a single doll that was sadly left alone. When you tripped over, you landed on your left shoulder, a crack being heard. You stood up and ran into the desk with your right shoulder at an angle, dislocating it.

Your hand ran up to touch it, somehow no pain being felt. Your face formed that of cringe and discomfort. But yet you continued. Your nails picked and scratched, blood starting to drip slowly out.

Briar, standing in fear, ran over to Sun, hiding behind his legs, quivering with whines. She shook and held his legs in a tight hug. Her eyes were shut, and she was scared. You were acting like a sleep-walker. Your mind unconscious, in a dream, your body conscious and moving with harm for yourself with each step and scratch.

Your head turned in circles, looking around in fear. Your body is moving farther and farther away from the animatronic and trembling child. "Briar!? Sun?! Where did yo–" You were cut off by coughing. The coughs were followed by a wet splatter sound hitting the floor.

Sun looked over, stepping closer. His body changed to appear with some of Moon's features. His blue eye, his hat, the blue and gray hands, and the pants changing halfway... they walked over to you, leaving Briar alone by the structures, leaving her to hide and just peek around the corner with fear.

Your body fell onto the ground with your hands grasping at the flooring. Seeming to use it as a last support. Coughs filled the air, splattering sounds following each cough. Blood landed on the floor, slowly but surely pooling with each cough. It makes one wonder how the blood even occurred with no lung damage.

The mildly combined animatronic is called Briar over. She took timid steps. Timid, but quick. She walked right over to them. Her eyes looked at the sun and moon combination.

"Mr Sun? Mr Moon?" Her head tilted to the side, wondering about this new discovery to her. But she was still worried about you.

They sighed, crouching beside your shaking body. They motioned for the curly blonde to follow suit, and she did. "I can only think that shaking them is best.." They placed their hands on you, Briar doing the same action.

Slowly, they began to shake you. It was like nudging. But it only made this worse. Your dislocated and injured arms began to thrash despite the pain it must be in. The two-as-one grew desperate to awake you from the unconscious consciousness you're in right now. Their hands shook you harder, gripping a little tighter, but not painfully. Briar, taking notice of that, did the same.