19

~Kieran's POV~

My eyes open at the sound of birds singing happily outside and people mowing their grass. Light is seeping through the sides of my blinds.

Both Poppy and I are lay on our sides, her naked back is pressed against my chest and our legs are intertwined. Memories of last night fill my mind and I smile.

I snake my hand around her waist and hold her against me tightly, placing a kiss on the back of her head. Poppy begins to stir in my arms and she covers my hand with hers.

"Good morning." Her voice is slightly husky.

"Good morning, Gorgeous." I say. My voice is very husky and cracks slightly as I shut my eyes again, I rest my head back on the pillow.

"You're morning voice is so sexy." Poppy chuckles and I do too.

"I'm glad you think so." I answer. Poppy sits up, keeping the covers tightly round her. I roll on to my back and look up at her.

"I just had sex with my art teacher." She laughs and shakes her head slightly.

"No you didn't." I smile at her and she looks down at me confused. "You made love with your art teacher." I clarify

Poppy leans down and kisses me tentatively on the lips. The kiss lingers and I pull her down on top of me, holding her there while I shower her in feathery kisses.

Both Poppy and I jump when her phone rings. She groans and sits up, reaching for it.

"Hi, Mum." She says in a cheery tone.

"Yes, I'm fine."

"Yeah, I'm with him."

Poppy looks over to me and blushes before answering the next question from her mum.

"We had a great night. It was wonderful."

"I didn't think about that." I look over at her and frown slightly.

"Kieran, what's your address?" Poppy asks me as she lays down next to me, looking up at the ceiling as she talks to her mum.

"812. The apartment block on Lancaster Road." I tell her and Poppy repeats the address to her mum.

"Okay, thank you, Mum. I'll see you in a bit."

"Love you too, bye." Poppy puts the phone down and rolls on to her stomach, but turns her head so she can look at me.

"What was all that about?" I ask her as I roll on to my side and kiss her forehead.

"I didn't think about bringing clothes in case I was staying here last night. Mum said she'd drop some stuff off for me." She groans.

"And what's so wrong about that?"

"I don't want to get up." Poppy whines, but a smile crosses her face

"Trust me, neither do I. I have the most gorgeous girl in the world, naked in my bed." I smile at her and she blushes.

"It's not to bad waking up next to you either." She retorts back with a smirk on her face.

"Come on, let's get up." I say as I roll out of bed. I run my hands through my hair. "I need a shower, care to join me?" I smirk.

Poppy laughs, but jumps up, flinging her naked body in to my own and I carry her to the bath room.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

~Poppy's POV~

I come out of the bed room wearing a pair of Kieran's clean boxers and one of his shirts. My mum will not be too impressed at this, but she's going to have to deal with it. Anyway, I'm eighteen. technically, I'm an adult.