23 Time

Roman POV

The rather rude sound of my alarm tore me from a deep sleep. I reached for my phone to silence the annoying noise.

I yawned before kissing Larissa on the hair. She seemed to be fast asleep while she was snuggled up to me. Carefully, I tried to pull away from her, but almost immediately she clung to me with a death grip.

"Don't get up." she mumbled tiredly.

"I'm afraid I don't have a choice, baby girl." I replied, stroking her bare back.

"Why didn't you pack yesterday? Then you could cuddle with me now..." she breathed.

"Excuse me? You were the one who threw yourself at me... I didn't have a chance to resist." I laughed.

"I don't regret anything... In fact, I could do it again." she replied, now a little more awake than before.

Before I had a chance to say anything back or even react in any other way, she had already moved up. She pressed her lips to mine passionately. I was a little surprised, but I returned her kiss immediately. I pushed aside the blanket that covered us both and pulled her closer to me. Even though it was physically almost impossible.

Larissa moaned softly as I ran the tip of my tongue over her lower lip. She buried her hands in my hair at the same time as she swung her leg over me. Her full breasts pressed against me as my hands slowly but surely traveled down her curves.

Our shared breath quickened and then turned to panting as she began to grind against me. Her hips were circling faster and faster until I couldn't take it anymore. I had to feel her. Her heat, her wetness.

I grabbed her ass and lifted her up so that I could position myself perfectly. Larissa moaned into my mouth as I entered her.

She immediately began to move up and down while we were still kissing. The temperature in the room rose. A thin layer of sweat formed on our skin as we were aware of nothing but each other. For endless minutes we moved together in an intoxicating rhythm.

My fingers dug into the flesh of her ass, pulling her against me even more. But it wasn't enough. Just like it had never been enough. I always wanted more. So I quickly wrapped my arms around her and rolled us around.

My lips wandered down her neck. Carefully, my teeth scratched over her soft, yet sensitive skin. Larissa's nails dug into my back. Even though she tried to avoid it, there was nothing she could do about it at that moment.

I brought my hand between us and began to circle her clit with my finger. She immediately arched her back off the bed. I knew she was close. A few more thrusts. And then all she needed was a bite in the side of her neck to go over the edge. Her inner muscles contracted. Intense and powerful. Again and again until I reached orgasm too.

*****

"What am I going to do with you? Remind me that you deserve to be punished when I return home, baby girl." I said as we lay there entwined, trying to catch our breath.

"You know... maybe that was my plan from the beginning." she replied and pressed a kiss to my pec, just above my heart.

"Is that so? Was it part of your plan for me to be late?" I asked with a chuckle.

"No... but as your great assistant, I set your alarm an hour earlier than necessary..." she smirked.

"What?" I asked.

"Take a look at the clock... You still have plenty of time..." she laughed.

"Oh you naughty little lady..." I began.

But then we heard Clem over the baby monitor. She started babbling quietly to herself, just like she did every morning. But then something was different.

"Mam... Mam... Mama!" she suddenly said.

Larissa shot up and looked at me in amazement. Then she literally jumped out of bed, grabbed her robe and rushed to our daughter.

"Oh Clem! Good morning my angel... Did you say Mama? Ohhh... your mommy is so proud of you." I heard her say through the device.

And I knew how tears of joy glistened in her eyes. I myself was also very proud of our daughter. This moment meant a lot and I was glad I hadn't missed it.