27 Warm-up

~Six month later...~

Larissa POV

"Oh my god... Will this ever stop? I didn't even have heartburn this bad during pregnancy. Don't ever let me eat this again." I complained and rubbed my chest.

I knew I couldn't get rid of the unpleasant feeling that way, but I kept doing it anyway.

"You insisted on going out for Mexican food, baby girl. I told you it was spicy. You didn't want to listen." he replied, putting his arm around my shoulder and giving me a kiss on the hair.

We went to the hotel gym together so that Roman had a chance to warm up. And by now I was enjoying accompanying him and working out a little more. It was definitely good for my back to be strengthened. After all, I had to carry Clem all the time and my little one wasn't getting any smaller. Even though she was already 18 months old and walked around a lot herself to explore her surroundings.

Sometimes I found it hard to believe how quickly time passed. My baby was no longer a baby, instead we now had a toddler on our hands to keep us on our toes. And she was so smart and always curious. She loved learning new things. Just last week she had started using her name.

She spent a couple of days with my parents. I really wanted to accompany Ro this week. Because I knew how stressful the whole week around WrestleMania was. And I just wanted to support him. No matter which way... It was also nice to have time for us. Even though we missed Clementine like crazy, of course.

We were both standing on the treadmills when my phone rang. It was a video call from my mother.

"Hi there. How are you? Hello my baby. Are you having a great time with Grandma?" I asked as my daughter appeared on the screen and grinned at me.

I got off the treadmill and Roman followed me. We sat down together on one of the benches so we could talk to her. As always, her eyes lit up when she saw her daddy.

"Hi Mini Miss. We miss you." he said to her.

"Dada hi!" she grinned.

"Oh we're very busy. Right Clem? We're about to go to the zoo." said Mom.

"No." Clem replied.

That was her favorite word at the moment. No matter what the question. The answer was always no. Well, and a determined shake of the head.

"Are you giving Grandma a hard time?" I asked with a laugh.

"Mama no." she replied.

We all laughed together at that. She was so sweet. And luckily she didn't quite know what it all meant yet. 

We talked to them for a few minutes.

"Okay baby... we'll see you in a few days. Be a good-" I began.

"Bye bye." Clem said suddenly, tapping the screen on my mom's phone.

"Did she just hang up on us?" Roman asked me in disbelief.

"Yes. Apparently that was enough for today." I replied with a laugh.

"That's it. Sassy little girl. Maybe it's time to make a new baby." he said jokingly.

Then he gave me a kiss and went back to his workout. My eyes followed him as he lay down on the bench and started working with the weight bars. I took a sip from my water bottle while I thought about whether he really meant it as a joke or not. I mean... Clem was definitely at an age where you could think about siblings.

With a small smirk, I went to him and simply straddled his legs just as he had put the weight back into place. He grunted briefly in surprise.

"Oh hi, baby girl," he said and put his big hands on my thighs.

I placed mine on his chest and rubbed it a little. My eyes followed the trail of my fingers.

"Tell me... Did you just mean that?" I wanted to know as I continued to draw small patterns on his skin.

"What exactly do you mean?" he asked, but I could tell from the mischief in his voice that he knew exactly what I meant.

I slowly leaned forward and looked him in the eye.

"That you want to make a baby..." I replied quietly, my mouth close to his.

"Of course I meant it... I think we could at least talk about it." he said quietly.

"Oh I don't think we need much talk about that." I breathed as my lips moved on his.

"No? I hope you know what you're getting yourself into, baby girl. Because when I want something, it doesn't take me long to get it." Roman whispered.

"I certainly hope so. What do you think? Do you fancy a different kind of warm-up? The kind that makes it necessary to get out of here really quickly?" I replied and let my hands wander lower.