28 Ready to get the show on the road?

Roman POV

"That's something you don't have to ask me twice," I replied quickly and sat up.

Before Larissa could even react, I stood up with her and simply threw her onto my shoulder.

"Uh... Someone's eager." She laughed a little breathlessly.

"You betcha. Besides, it's not like we have all day." I replied and grabbed her bag.

We quickly left the gym. But I realized that it would be a little inappropriate to carry her around the hotel like that. So, somewhat reluctantly, I put my girl back on her feet. She swung her bag over her shoulder so that she had her hands free. We walked to the elevator where I pressed the button while she now typed away on her phone.

"What are you doing?" I wanted to know as we got in and I pressed the button for our floor.

"I'm checking my cycle. I want to know if there's any chance of it working today," she replied.

"So, how does it look?" I asked as I too took a look at the display.

"Hmm... Not ideal, but not impossible either," she told me.

"Oh, baby girl, believe me, I'll do my best. I just wish we had more time. And we'll be back pretty late." I replied.

"I know, but we'll make our time count, boss." she said, putting her hand on my chest and pushing me against the wall of the elevator. 

I quickly pulled her into my arms. Just as I leaned towards her, I saw that special sparkle in her eyes. I knew that she wanted the same thing as me. And probably in every sense of the word. Not just in terms of a new baby.

Our lips met in a brief kiss. And then another. Larissa ran the tip of her tongue over my lower lip before gently nibbling on it. An almost growling moan escaped her as I pulled her even closer to me.

Far too quickly for our liking, the elevator came to a stop and the doors opened. Unwilling to let her go for even a second, I simply lifted her up. Larissa wrapped her legs around my middle and giggled briefly as I walked us to our room.

Then she pulled out the key card. I didn't know how she did it so quickly, but I certainly wasn't going to complain.

"Now Miss Wilder... say it!" I said as I sat her down on the dresser.

My hands slowly slid under the fabric of her shirt. Larissa trembled slightly as she dug her fingers into my shorts. She swiftly pulled them down.

"Make me a baby, Ro... Give me everything you've got... I know you want it too..." she breathed softly as her eyes pierced mine.

Her fingers closed around my length. Slowly, she then began to pump me. Just the way I liked it. My fingers dug into her thighs while Larissa began to slowly kiss up and down my neck.

"Ready to get the show on the road?" she whispered sensually in my ear.

"What do you think?" I asked as I picked her up again.

I carried her over to the bed where I helped her get rid of all her clothes. Her hot skin felt like velvet under my fingertips. I gently kissed my way down her body. I licked over her nipples. One by one before I wanted to work my way further down. But something about it seemed to make my lady impatient.

"Babe... you know I love it when you take your time... but that's enough foreplay for today... Mommy needs Daddy. And she needs it fast..." she panted.

"Anything you want, baby girl." I smirked as I slid back up.

"I love you." she said at the exact moment I entered her.

She held my head so that we looked at each other for a few long seconds.

"I love you more, my love," I replied throatily.

I immediately kissed her hard. Larissa let go of my head and then her warm hands slid down my back. It felt like she was following every line, every muscle. Until she finally grabbed my ass and pulled me forcefully against her.

As she wrapped her legs around my middle again, I sped up my thrusts. I pressed my mouth onto hers to swallow every cry and every moan.

Larissa clung to me like her life depended on it. And I knew how she felt. Because my life was so connected to hers that they couldn't be separated. Maybe... if we were lucky... even more so now than before.