5

I don't think that's right.

Susie thought.

She used to be a hidden cat slave.

However, when I was a child, I was forced by the conditions to go out of the province to work after graduating from college, and my roommate was allergic to cat hair, so for many years I have been stuck in the cloud sucking cats on Weibo and taking the opportunity to masturbate two stray cats downstairs in the company after work.

After so many years of begging, it is probably not particularly strange to look at a skeleton cat now, after all, Arrow is really cute.

But this is normal and doesn't include playing catch-and-throw with skulls and skeleton cats, right?!

Susie watched as Arrow happily caught up with the thrown skull, trying to arch it back to her feet, and shouted, "Meow!

Susie: "..."

She silently bent down to pick up the skull and threw it again.

What kind of choking scene is this?

It's the same as a kid who shoots a scalp ball!

Although Susie doesn't feel hungry and tired now, she still tries to maintain her old routine and Xi, and she has nothing to do now.

Like a normal cat, Eloh often circled at her feet, and Susie would sit and watch curiously while she was playing with the amusements, occasionally stretching out her little paws to press the patterns, or curling up in a small ball on the steps to sleep, and muttering to her sleep when she slept.

Especially when Susie got up from the sleeper, she saw the little bone cat put her front paws on the steps, straightened up and coquettishly at her: "Mi!

Susie: Woooooooooooo

Her last regret also flew out of the clouds: what if there is no hair! Elo is the cutest cat cat!

It can be seen that the world's excrement shovelers are all virtuous.

Even without shoveling.

Unfortunately, the tavern never had customers, and the skeletons and zombies passed by several times, filling the side quest progress to 19/100.

At first, Aro wanted to use the zombie head as a new toy, but was picked up by the seedlings' vines and put it aside, and Arrow grunted unhappily and reluctantly compromised as she walked around the succulent basin.

The vines patted Arrow's head gently.

Susie looked at the seedlings that were soothing the kittens and dragging the corpses into the flower pots, and inexplicably gave birth to the illusion that the other party was a laborious parent.

Speaking of which, I don't know if the little girl is now with her companions.

――――

Elizabeth fell.

Her arms were torn, her robes were soaked in muddy water, and she shivered with the cold. The skull lantern fell out, and Elizabeth rushed to the top and scooped it back into her arms, before squatting down again and sobbing quietly.

After leaving the tavern, she followed the Channeling Technique for a long time, finally returning to the river.

The sister of the manager of the strange tavern had not lied to her, she had recently met a hated hunter in the darkness and fog, but the other party had not caught up with her out of fear.

But the statute of limitations is only seven days.

Elizabeth didn't know how much time was left, she was cold and tired now, and although the skull lantern could barely illuminate, the soul fire was cold.