107

You have met the conditions to awaken the heart of the tower. 】

Susie still remembers the tower she had visited.

It was the first ruin she'd ever explored since she came here, and the burgundy-haired witch had given her the crystal ball. Later, she also saw a statue of a witch in the Clock Theater.

Later, she explored more ruins, and most of the maps in her ledger were no longer shrouded in mist.

The Great Library has been expanded several times and has become a landmark in the neighborhood, and Susie has taken great pains to transcribe the collections of libraries around the world, and readers who come here often leave their copies behind.

The fire in the mines is not extinguished, and the tunnels carved by the dwarves continue to extend deeper into the ground. Last spring, they unearthed a fault in which they discovered the Fluorite, which was supposed to belong to the Duchy of Daylight.

Business at the opera house has been up and down, the gallery's customers are all peers, and the weather station has become unexpectedly popular, even though it can now only predict local fog concentrations.

- Only the heart of the tower that was obtained at the earliest time did not move, lying silently in a corner of the system warehouse.

It wasn't until more than a year ago that Susie got a bottle of spring water from Susheng Spring from the Feather Creek Forest - the elf king's stinginess was indeed well known, and the quest hint was long overdue.

Susie worked hard and spent nearly three years finally ticking every item on that to-do list.

Back at the town hall, Susie discussed the future of cooperation and research with a group of scholars from Sigwyt.

Known as the capital of learning, Sigwit is a sacred place for spellcasters, and is a neutral city that gently welcomes priests, witches, warlocks, and astrologers in search of the truth. At least one-third of the casters wish to spend their old age in Sigwyt, so Sigwit has the largest number of legendary private towers, and descendants from all schools often come to visit the former home.

...... Of course, given that the city still produces nitpicking, in-depth paranoia, perhaps the legendary heroes did not have a very peaceful old age.

When Susie thinks about her dog system, she always feels that even if she planted the Shining Gold Tower, it is probably an empty shell - what an honest system, since it is said to be a "tower", it is often just a "tower".

"Besides, there's one more thing," Susie lowered her head, looked at the dense content of the agreement, and turned her pen, "I'm planning to build a tower in the town, and I may need your counselor's advice."

- Although she is no longer the poor lord who even paid for the maintenance when she first got the heart of the tower, but this kind of thing is really more assured to leave it to the professional!

Sigwyth's scholars, who were whispering terms across the long table, fell silent.

The necromancers and dark magicians, who had been captured as staff officers and were bored playing chess in the blank space of the paper, also stopped.

This group of high-level spellcasters with an average star rating of nearly four stars seemed to have collectively planted a silence spell, and they all stared at Susie in a daze, as if staring at something strange, unable to speak for a long time.

Susie:......?

"Well, I mean, my lord," said Dorothy, after a long pause, raised her hand and asked uncertainly, "the tower you are talking about, the kind I understand, I mean, not a watchtower, a watchtower, or something?"

✓ Operating log of the Tavern of the Deadजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें