26

Of course, that's not to say that there's anything wrong with youth hostels.

Susie had also longed for that particularly vigorous literary atmosphere in the past, but the poetry and romance of walking away must not refer to the treehouse located in Death Canyon.

Susie: So it's actually a responsive house? But that's not what I'm thinking?

Bach was envious of the room environment: "It's good that this room is like this, you don't have to turn over the bed to play cards in the middle of the night."

Susie:......? What's the situation? Do you guys gambling every night?

The necromancer was still squatting at the door, very friendly: "I'm on the opposite door, do you want to play cards together at night?"

He asked the Ranger.

The ranger looked at Bach and after a while said, "No."

The necromancer bowed his head, "Oh, okay.

Susie lifted Bach out of the door and read the instructions according to the system panel: "The towel is in the closet, and after use, throw it directly into the dirty laundry basket for recycling, and provide free toiletries and hot water, and compensate for the damage to the room facilities according to the price."

...... It's okay, anyway, it's only a room worth twenty cans of beer, and the environment is already very good.

Susie decided to forgive the spicy chicken system again, she closed the page, thought for a moment, and added, "Tomorrow's breakfast is cereal and hard-boiled eggs, do you have anything else you want to eat?"

Konstantin looked at Susie again for a moment before saying, "Thank you, but no need."

The door closed softly.

The thief sat down on the bed at once.

The bedding on the bed was filled with fine cotton, light and soft, and even faintly exuded the smell of sun-exposed sunlight that was absolutely unrelated to the Eternal Night Canyon.

He rolled over and looked up: an oval lamp embedded in the ceiling, not glowing ore or open flames, it looked like it was powered by magic, with a constant warm yellow light.

The Wind Swordsman paced into the bathroom and pulled back the improvised curtains, revealing a shower covered with non-slip tiles. He tried to turn the reels in front of him, and "boom", clean hot water poured down the iron shower above his head. He hurriedly took a step back, and couldn't help but catch a handful of water, wash his face, and then tighten the switch again.

Snow-white towels were neatly stacked in the closet on the wall, and combs and soap were placed in the next compartment.

Everyone's expressions became a little subtle: is it really a tavern?

Konstantin walked to the window, opened the curtain with his staff, and looked down.

The black-haired teenage shopkeeper plays with the spine cat outside the tavern for a while, then sits and watches the Death Knight and the human knight "teach" in a one-sided way. As if they had said something, the girl stepped forward with her rapier and tried to swing it a few times, but the bone dragon on the side flicked its tail and joined the conversation, and then the death knight closed its mouth.

The mage looked up, and the tree shimmered, its silver-gray canopy so striking in the darkness that they had seen it from across the riverbank.

"I see." Konstantin said, "She is the cardinal.

The mage lowered the curtains: "I think we can still get the job done."

"Oh?" Hearing this, the priest walked over and glanced through the curtains, "You mean the skull dragon, it's not qualified enough, is it?" The Death Knight was kind of interesting, but the Death Knight was stubborn and didn't think it was a good choice.

Konstantin said: "Of course it's not, I'm talking about the girl.

――Some scholars have speculated that there were thriving cities on the eastern shore of the Eternal Night Canyon.

But "city" doesn't necessarily mean just settlements.

The dragon's floating island hangs high above the Falling Star Sea, all the prosperity of this dragon sanctuary has been maintained by the Red Dragon Queen for generations, before that, the human iron horse smashed the blizzard barrier of the northern cliff, and after the frost elf king jade shattered, the elven capital city of the four seasons like spring fell apart in an instant, and the howling wind and snow did not have time to freeze the cheering human army in place.

Whether it is the Red Dragon Queen or the Elf King, they are not only the masters of the city, but they are also entrusted with everything about that fantasy city that cannot be reached by manpower, and they are destined to share its prosperity and decline - they are called "Pivotal Heart".

Right now, it seems that a new city is being born.

But the young cardinal heart was unaware.

...... If she is really the cardinal," the priest mused, "then our trip was a great success, far from a failure. The dragon is not a problem, it is the knight who should be careful, he doesn't give me a good feeling.

Konstantin said, "I know, then-"

"I refuse." The Ranger interrupted suddenly.

He didn't even raise his eyes: "When you hired me, you didn't say that you wanted to do it to ordinary people.

Constantine: "Ordinary people don't get Death Knight to call them lords, boy.

The ranger sneered: "Come on, old man, we all know." If you ask me to face the undead, my blade will not hesitate. As for those guys, the only evil necromancer, they're all fools.

He leaned against the wall: "Given that you are being paid well, I will not make a sound, and as for the rest, forget it, my sword and bow are not for this."

......

――

There is no day or night in the Canyon of the Eternal Night, and the passage of time is all based on intuition.

But it wasn't too much of a problem for Susie, and she didn't need to rest anyway - who wouldn't want to play all night long if she didn't have to worry about being late for work tomorrow!

She made herself a glass of Nestlé Instant and leaned back on the couch, while Elo nestled on top of her, clumping into a small ball and purring pleasantly.

The handbook screen in the hand (?) There was a dark red "death" again, Susie was Xi, she touched two cats, ready to reopen, at this time, two red prompt windows were thrown in front of her one after another-

【Warning! Your subordinate [Aldro] is under attack! 】

【Warning! Your subordinate [Little Er] is under attack! 】

The pop-up window was so abrupt, the blood-red words spread out almost the entire field of vision, and before Susie could react, the new pop-up window directly covered the previous two.

【Warning! Your tavern is under attack! 】

Wah -

Susie looked up in amazement, and was suddenly scooped up whole, quickly and lightly tossed aside, and landed on the soft carpet. At the same time, there was a slight "click" from the window on the right side of the sofa, followed by a sudden explosion with a "bang"!

A short arrow shot through the flying shards of glass.

It is transparent from tip to feather, making it almost impossible to see at its extremely fast rate of fire. But the Death Knight was not very human, and he quickly turned sideways, narrowly avoiding the sharp arrow that pointed at the soulfire.

However, the other party did not intend to rely on a small arrow to hit the knight.

At the moment of passing by, the transparent arrow suddenly lit up, and the dazzling white light directly enveloped the death knight. Then, a golden fence fell out of thin air, trapping him inside.

【Warning! Your subordinate [Raphael] is under attack! 】

The blood-red box was tossed in front of Susie's eyes, and through the translucent window, she saw the door of the tavern burst open.