28

The afterglow went out, and Zhou Ye returned to calm.

The eagle circled in mid-air and slowly fell. Susie jumped straight down and trotted forward in a few steps.

Raphael calmly looked at the corpse on the ground, casually threw away his sword, and put one hand into a fist to his lips and coughed lowly, as if he had stumbled half a step slightly.

He looked at Susie who came in a hurry, still with a gentle smile: "It's okay, did it scare you?"

When Susie heard this, she stopped suddenly, she shook her head, opened her mouth again, and after a while she spoke: "No, I'm fine, but—"

"That's good. Don't worry, I'm fine. Raphael said and held out his hand, as if to appease his lord, but when he saw the burns and blood on his fingers, he put it down, "Sorry, I broke your gift."

The snow-white scarf was so devastated and smoky that it was no longer visible.

Susie stepped forward and grabbed the knight's hand.

[Your employee [Raphael] is 72.1% damaged, is it repaired?] 】

Originally, the damage to the Shadow Falcon was only 67 percent.

How could the undead really not be hurt by the light.

Susie took a deep breath.

But Raphael held down Susie: "Wait a minute, there's one more thing."

He turned his gaze to the knight of the kingdom who was still breathing on the sidelines: "Do you want to do it yourself?"

Susie:?

Susie:!

Although it has just undergone a change, the law-abiding modern good citizens of more than 20 years of peace are still stunned for a moment before realizing what Raphael is talking about.

She blinked: "... Yes.

Raphael laughed again: "It's okay if you don't want to, there's still a lot of time anyway."

Susie: "..."

Susie: "... No, wait a minute.

She directly drew her #out sword.

Before that, the biggest living creature Susie had ever killed was a chicken.

Of course, it's not that she has any compassion for the enemy, it's just that killing people and setting fires doesn't seem to be a compulsory subject in a society governed by the rule of law?

- It's not an elective subject, thank you.

It's a different story in battle, and now you need to do a little... Mental construction?

So it's time to stab your neck?

Or a stab in the heart?

After a moment's hesitation, the Kingdom Knight suddenly opened his eyes and looked at Susie.

The dying man's eyes were painful, and with a little expectation, his throat moved, as if he wanted to say something, but the severity of his injuries did not allow him to do so, so he coughed up only blood foam with fragments of internal organs.

Susie looked at him, her sword-gripping hand trembling slightly, and then steadied again.

"I refuse," she said.

The pale hand suddenly reached out from behind her, silently holding her sword-wielding hand.

Raphael said, "If you really don't Xi it, close your eyes."