40

Susie looked up, confused.

It's hard to describe what this was like: giant umbrella mushrooms grow in flower beds, the highest being more than three meters, and the massive canopy slopes to obscure the pebble paths. The filaments of the fibrils hang down, forming a shimmering curtain.

Even the smallest mushrooms are nearly a meter tall, and they are surrounded by ferns, and the various colors of fluorescent light and flicker in the darkness, which seem unrealistically psychedelic and give the illusion of stray into Alice's wonderland.

Some small people with mushroom caps are busy among the flower beds.

Less than a meter tall, they stand even more in contrast to the giant umbrella mushrooms, a group of dwarfs who carry their gadgets and shuttle between the umbrella mushrooms, undistracted and hard-working.

Susie:???

Hey, is there any living creature here? But what kind of wonderful species is this?

"The Shepherd...?" Raphael said, looking a little puzzled, "It's supposed to be a shepherd, right?"

Susie: What! Can't even recognize Raphael!

The Death Knight thought for a moment and nudged Elo, "Find their leader."

When the kitten heard this, it "meowed", shook its body, and jumped out with a "whoosh".

The skeletal cat moved lightly, and she stealthily stalked along the edge of the flower bed, her tail hanging straight down so that the bell did not make the slightest sound. Suddenly, she leaped forward, slammed down one of the dwarfs, lowered her head and rubbed the cap on his head, and then lifted herself up.

The dwarfs suddenly encountered an accident, threw down their tools, hugged their heads, and ran in all directions.

Elo meowed, jumped directly on the umbrella mushroom cap, and with the sound of "jingle bell", the kitten's light steps stepped out into a patch of fluorescent spores.

It didn't take long for the cat to return triumphantly.

Covered in mushroom spores, it turned into a glowing bone cat, and the kitten used a ball of yarn to trample a dwarf much larger than it to Susie. Its front paws stepped on the dwarf and cocked its tail triumphantly: "Meow!

Susie: "..."

In every way, it's a strange picture.

The dwarf's head had a larger cap than the others, and Elo rolled him all the way, leaving a trail of stars. He clung to his cap with his short little hand, making a low cooing sound.

The dwarf looked like an overly obese goblin, with gray skin, and he looked inexplicably honest.

Raphael looked at it carefully and affirmed, "It is indeed a shepherd."

He showed a subtle look of disgust: "Evra used to raise a group of shepherds to take care of the courtyard and medicine garden. However, I didn't expect it to be like this.

Death Knight: Ugly.

Elo nodded in agreement, "Meow."

Raphael stepped forward and picked up the dwarf to look at it. The dwarf immediately shook in fright and cooed, but the little hand stubbornly tugged at his cap.

Susie:...... Really very persistent.

And Raphael quickly determined: "It's the undead."

He held the dwarf up in front of Susie: "Covenant him, although he is not good-looking, he is still quite useful."