6

【You Killed the Swamp Mud Monster x1】

【You have earned points x18】

【You have obtained loot: Inferior Mace x1, Eagle Eye Badge [Normal Quality] x1, Silver Coins x12, Unknown Ore x4, Hardened Mushroom x1, Hard Bone Crush x17

[Your [Unknown Seed] has been harvested!] 】

[You have obtained [Death Knight: Raphael] [☆]] ★★★★

【You have gained XP x80】

[Congratulations on getting a five-star employee for the first time!] 】

【You have been rewarded: Points x100】

[Congratulations on your tavern upgrade!] 】

【You have received an upgrade reward: x50 points】

[The store has unlocked new items, welcome to shop!] 】

Susie was a little dizzy, and closed the pop-up windows in front of her one by one before walking over to pick up the loot.

g?

Wait a minute.

She had only taken a step when she suddenly realized that she seemed to be ignoring something, and turned her head hesitantly.

Susie: "........."

Susie: "... Raphael?

There was a gentle smile in those peacock-blue pupils: "Yes, Lord Lord?"

[Raphael[★★★★☆]

Race: Death Knight[/??? ]

Details: He once overlooked the cycle of life and death, and is still the best knight ever. 】

His hair is snow-blue, his face is pale and □□, his silver-gray light armor is more like a decoration, and a slender sword hangs from his waist. However, his chest is hollow.

It should be the place where the heart burns with a handful of blue soul fire.

And Iroh was rubbing affectionately at his feet.

Help me. Susie thought, is this actually an otome game?

She was a little dumbfounded: it was already very bizarre to hatch a bone cat from an egg, and what was the principle of planting grass and growing individuals?

In a moment's astonishment, Raphael stepped forward, reached out and picked up the folding stool on the ground, and picked up half of the blackened latch.

Susie suddenly felt like she was being burned: "No, no, no, no, I'll do these little things myself!"

Raphael chuckled when he heard this: "It's okay, lordship, I'm your knight.

Susie was so laughed at him that her legs went limp, and she almost knelt down on the spot: "Wait, wait, please please don't call me that, I'm panicking-"

Damn—her head went blank.

Although Susie used to say "I want it all", she was sincerely afraid when it came to the end.

It's not a good dragon for Ye Gong.

It's just that she is not a hero who has been chosen, she was a conscientious social animal a few days ago, and her greatest consciousness and courage are nothing more than the tragedy of "eating soil and krypton" and "baldness and liver" - to stop, this is even more wasteful.

Susie hurriedly picked up the loot on the ground before Raphael, held it in her arms, and carried it back to the tavern.

The upgraded tavern hasn't changed much, except for a simple single-row cabinet in the corner of the door, more than a meter high, with four compartments.