12

Mercury City.

The third tower is a secondary tower.

Vino transferred the ten Shadow Grass Fruits to the material shelf and placed them away, and rechecked the box—cheap and common, unremarkable, no different from the box used in the corner grocery store.

However, the corn shadow grass fruit that had just been placed in it was very fresh, full of wind elements, and it was obvious that it had just been picked.

Vino set the box aside and asked, "What about the deliverer?"

"Huh?" The named apprentice was stunned, "When I arrived at the association, the people were already gone.

This collection mission has been hanging on to the Adventure Guild for some time, and no one has been interested. Elemental plants have always needed to be carefully preserved, and it's not even the fruiting season for the Shadow Grass.

Vino was not hopeful either, as the rain in the valley was so abundant in the late winter of last summer that several sun-loving plant materials were in short supply. No way, seasonal materials are like this, although they are not precious, but they are difficult to replenish when they are occasionally out of stock.

He had already moved the order of the two related topics to two months later, and the pharmacist in the tower next door was even more worried that his beard was bald. Unexpectedly, the task handed to the association by the apprentice on his own initiative was replied, and the quality was very good, even in the harvest season, such high-quality fruit is not common.

Vino pondered for a moment at the fruit of the fresh water spirit on the shelf.

Then he tapped his knuckles on the table and said to his apprentice: "In this case, I will make another list, and you will send it to the association, and you will say that you will inspect the goods in person."

The apprentice nodded in response, and was stopped again as he reached the door. Vino touched his chin and showed a kind smile: "By the way, send a message to the next door, I still have a little spare stock here, do you want to buy it."

――

That's really not right.

Susie thought.

As soon as she woke up, she clicked on the screen prompt with ease, and suddenly froze in front of a message, and then fell silent.

[Your employee [Arrow] has brought back an additional resource: Lost Traveler x1]

Susie:......

Susie: Clams?

Susie was dumbfounded, and when she came to her senses, she hurriedly got out of the sleeper, and at a glance saw the "lost traveler" lying on the carpet of the corpse.

Her Elo stepped on the "lost traveler", and when she saw her, she sat down directly, scratched her ears with her back, held her head high, and asked for credit: "Meow!

Susie:???

What's going on? What about logic?

Elo, it's just a cute little kitten! It makes sense to take some flowers, birds, fish and insects home, but how do you get the individual back to the tavern?

And the meaning of the extra resources should not be, this can also be sold, right?

Shaking off the thought of human traffickers, Susie was full of blankness: "... It's not good to leave him there, okay?

When Raphael heard this, he stepped forward, scooped up the unlucky egg on the ground with one hand, and asked, "Where do you want to put it?"

Susie's gaze lingered on the Death Knight's very slender arm for half a second, frowned at the muddy "traveler", looked around the tavern, and sighed: "Forget it, let's put it on the ground."

✓ Operating log of the Tavern of the Deadजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें