7

Two hours later, the table was full of vegetables.

Susie looked at the succulent pot with a complicated expression: how did such a shallow small pot grow radishes and potatoes of normal size? But consider that it has swallowed zombies and skeletons - forget it, don't think about it anymore.

Susie was able to cook on a bench at the age of five, and later when she shared a house, she often cooked to improve her life, and cooking was not difficult for her.

She fried a plate of sautéed carrots and vinegared shredded potatoes, and spent 8 points to mix an egg with a bowl of mashed potato salad, and finally fried a poached egg.

A pop-up window pops up in the system, congratulating her on the successful development of five dishes, with 50 points as encouragement.

After redeeming all the points for the dishes, Susie began to settle the accounts.

Lettuce grows in one minute, carrots in five minutes, and potatoes are the longest, taking fifteen minutes.

As for recycling pricing, it depends on the ingredients, process and grade: C-grade lettuce is worth only 2 points, D-grade can't be recycled, poached eggs are more demanding, B-grade is worth only 9 points, and more complex mashed potato salads are worth up to 40 points.

But is Susie the kind of person who only looks at the face value!

She secretly glanced at Raphael, who was concentrating on peeling potatoes, and decided that she would still be a lettuce vegetable farmer with small profits and quick sales in the future!

[A tavern in ruins, cramped and dilapidated, poorly decorated, and nameless. You have two sets of tables and chairs to provide a little food and drink, and warm lighting to provide a little comfort to the weary traveller.

The tavern still doesn't have rooms!

You've got two clerks who can help a lot and make the tavern a little lively. 】

[Side quest 4: Cooking is a fun thing!] Do it! Unleash your creativity and add more dishes to your tavern! Development Cuisine 2 (5/20). 】

[Side quest 5: The construction of the farm, starting with planting.] In order to enrich the tavern's inventory, let's plant more ingredients! Complete planting (421/500). 】

Facts have proved that as long as you are willing to play, there is nothing difficult about it.

After literally forgetting to sleep and eat, Susie bought a new set of tables and chairs, two wall lamps, and added Kang Fu fresh shrimp and fish plate noodles, Coco Coke and Yi pure milk to the shelves.

"I've never fought so hard in the Liver Eri rankings before..."Susie closed the tavern journal and numbly threw a handful of lettuce into the boiling water, "I don't think I'll have an appetite for lettuce for the next six months."

Raphael said, "What else can you do? Like playing with Elo for a while?

The kitten rubbed over at the right time and sprinkled a coquettish on Susie's hand: "Meow."

Susie touched Ero's little head, tried to resist the temptation, fished out the lettuce and put it on a plate and sold it: "It's almost over, stop with a little blackboard!"

Raphael chuckled, and then, as if he had heard something, he turned his face sideways and stopped planting and harvesting lettuce.

Then, on all fours on the table, the kitten also sat up, and the ear bones turned slightly, as if listening carefully.

Susie: "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." Raphael said, pulling out the ripe lettuce, planting it again, and walking out the door, "I'll take a look."