72

Compared to the bustling commercial district, the neighborhood named Tumbledown Lane is much more deserted, with the exception of a few houses of various styles, with only one hotel, some distance from the residential area, and the occasional grocery store business.

Lestine stopped in front of the sign, and a sign hung under the crucible-patterned sign:

[1. Please do not enter the mage's residence without permission.

2. Please pay attention to the surrounding environment near the experimental area.

3. Don't panic when you encounter an out-of-control summoned creature, just look for cover on the spot to dodge.

Reminder: The alchemist of Dragon's Blood, 13 Snow Lily of the Valley Street will be able to heal your injuries. 】

...... It's a pretty bad note from every point of view!!

Lesteen folded up the map, walked down the stone-paved streets, and soon came to the door of the inn. There are now three inns in the town, two of which are located on Lily of the Valley Street, and the inn called "Quiet Eye" is mostly used by magicians.

Wooden tables and chairs were placed under the street lamps around the hotel, and it was meal time, and the mages were sitting in twos and threes, and two apprentices were searching for empty seats with their plates.

The sign at the inn reads the menu for the day on one side, and the "Golem Vehicle and Wizard's Assistant Rental" and "Rune Stones, Potions, and Scrolls for Sale" on the other side.

The word "scroll" is crossed out at the end, and an arrow is dragged out to say "The scroll is sold out, please go to 1 Tumble Alley if necessary", followed by "Tumble Alley 2 is better" in different handwriting.

...... It's weird.

Lesteen walked down the wide streets, and occasionally a few young men hurried by with bread in their mouths, and looked twice curiously at his knightly attire.

There aren't many buildings in this neighborhood, but Nos. 1 to 5 are homes for young people, Nos. 6 to 8 are the residences of mentors, and there is a small street park.

As the Knight Captain of the Vice-Capital, Lestins had traveled to many places, but he had never seen a town like this.

Whether it's a remote village or a bustling capital, there's no doubt that their foundation is people.

Due to the growth of the population and the expansion of trade circulation, from small to large, from sparse to dense, facilities were improved, renovated and expanded, and new ones covered the old, from villages, to small towns, and finally cities.

It may also gradually decline and wither due to various disasters, and finally disappear, or become a barren ruin.

But the town in front of you is very different.

With its smooth and wide roads, street lamps that go out all day long, flowers, fountains, and sculptures adorn every corner, the town is not even inferior to the vice-capital when you look at a lively street corner. At the same time, however, there are too few inhabitants and buildings.

So much so that the whole town looks like a blank picture, filled in little by little by the imagination of the imagination, smeared with brilliant colors, or dropped on a brand new chessboard, with a kind of inexperienced youth and stubbornness.

The peculiar location is no longer the point, and it's hard to imagine how such a town could have been built...

Suddenly, there was a hasty commotion from the bushes beside him, accompanied by the roar of some beast and the screams of young men, interrupting the knight's thoughts.