88

That's amazing. Susie thought.

She never dreamed that putting an abandoned mine with a wandering dwarf would produce such a magical chemical reaction: the mine must have some wonderful attraction to the dwarves.

The irascible leader of the dwarves was still alive and kicking in the mines, hammering and thrashing, leading Susie around the various rock chambers they had repaired.

He was confident: "This place can be used as a wine cellar, enough to store a hundred barrels!"

"This place must have been a parlor!" The dwarf sat down on the stone pier, and felt that this was not very imposing, so he got up and stepped on the stone pier, and scolded Fang Xuan, "Set up a long table, install a chandelier, and wine and barbecue—now it's time for the guests!"

Hearing this, Susie quietly flipped through the system's historical records, and sure enough, she found the restoration options for the round table and the stone chandelier. She looked at the three-digit price and chose to fix it without blinking an eye.

With a "bang", the dwarf was knocked on his head by an external force, and he got up in disgrace, and was stunned to find that a large round table could be used for more than 20 people to sit on the stone pier where he had just stood, and in the middle of the table was a round hole, which seemed to be used to make a fire. A stone chandelier hangs from the ceiling, and the glow of the luminous ore is soft and bright.

"Oh... Magic. The dwarf patted the dust off his clothes, looked at the table and the lamp a little critically, and said Xi habitually disgusted, "This is not the style of a lover, we can do better."

However, in this mine, the dwarf, who did not like anything to the eye, was unexpectedly much calmer, and he snorted twice, but said nothing more.

With Susie's existing points reserves, she could have repaired most of the mine's damaged facilities, but she looked at the dwarf who had already begun to explore the round table, and she didn't do it.

She asked, "Do you want to live here?"

"Of course!" The dwarf replied without hesitation, "Dwarves should stay in the mountains, don't worry, we know how to live in harmony with a mountain, we were born to be good at this."

Susie: "Ah, I didn't mean that.

Susie: "But, now only Aldro travels back and forth between the town and the mine every day, isn't he the type to carry supplies?"

Although there were two or three showers of rain in the Eternal Night Canyon after the summer, and there were fresh weeds trying to emerge from the soil, they quickly rotted due to the environment inside the canyon - food, water, and livestock, and it was not yet possible to obtain conditions outside the town.

Dwarf: "..."

The dwarven leader was only depressed for about half a second, and the next moment he immediately picked himself up again: "It's okay, there will be a way!" As long as the mountains are here, it doesn't matter!

As she was leaving, as soon as she reached the entrance of the mine, Susie saw a bone head lying there, and the dark blue soul fire was beating happily in the dim environment.

Susie: "..."What kind of strange door-blocking scene is this?"

And the dwarf was not surprised, he skillfully pushed the dragon's snout with his little short hand: "Get in the way, stupid dragon, let go."

Susie looked closely, and saw that the door to the cave seemed to have been re-enlarged compared to when she had arrived, just enough for Adero to put his head in without getting stuck in his horns.